How have some of you made it through the last 15 years?

19 hours ago, S_W_F_C said:

Everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to give it, but I go back to what happened with Milan and Megson as my reasoning for the removal of Carlos.

It's nothing personal against the guy, he did a great job last season, to mould a team in such a short space of time was an exceptional effort, sadly we fell just short.

But going back to my original point about Milan and Megson. He could see what was happening, yes I think he fell out with him, but results were sliding and I was even concerned just prior to beating United we wouldnt even make the play offs.

Its only my opinion that, based on performance levels, we will slide out of the play off positions and that is simply not acceptable with the investment in players. The signing of another left back, nothing against the guy, but again leaves me scratching my head. 

But if if we do make the play offs with Carlos in charge, I think that will be another fantastic achievement, but it's my belief that won't happen. I'm not reacting to single results, it's simply based on performance levels that in the end, catch up with you.

I do appreciate my view is probably not popular or shared by the masses but at least I give a reasoning behind my thoughts and there they are. Nobody will be more delighted to be proved wrong than me I assure you, and I'll be the first to say I was wrong. 

There's no think about it...walk into your bosses office tomorrow and abuse him in front of everyone else...then see what happens

Amazing :laugh: 

We've got a chairman spouting off bigtime about reaching the promised land, building up the fanbase expectation and thinks we'll be happy with chucking out these performances.

On top of that you come and chuck this thread out. 

Quality lol 

People refencing the old times, get over it. We nearly went under 6 years ago, true. Lots of stuff happens everyday, seriously let it go.

Sounding like Liverpool and their past glories, only the opposite. 

5 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Seriously not been sarcastic I didn't know anything about him abusing Milan in front of other staff but I knew there had been a breakdown of some kind

He's alleged to have called MM a Serbian c**t in front of everyone in the reception area.