Atdhe Nuhiu wanted by St Pauli

7 hours ago, zzmdu said:

The striker that's helped us win 4 of 5, being pivotal in those wins.

Better u go back to promoting books, that give u a mention & delusions of celebrity.

Carlos knows best.

You should know by now that he is the authority on Wednesday and what he says is gospel.

Guest Deleted member
8 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Better u go back to promoting books, that give u a mention & delusions of celebrity.

Carlos knows best.

1 hour ago, whyte_owl said:

You should know by now that he is the authority on Wednesday and what he says is gospel.

:laugh::rolleyes: xxx

9 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Carlos knows best.

1 hour ago, whyte_owl said:

28 minutes ago, Grandad said:

:laugh::rolleyes: xxx

Well for what it's worth, I think young Joao has a bit of promise. As for ZZ and WO you're showing a bit of misconstrued jealousy there guys. I'm not 100% sure I follow everything correctly but is that a reference to maybe Nigel getting a mention in a book about the legal proceedings? As for being an authority on everything Wednesday, I can assure you he isn't so don't show any jealousy towards him.

As for you Grandad, you are either winding them up to make yourself appear closer to the club than they are, or anyone else for that matter (don't include me on this, as I know differently). Or, you are feeding your own ego? Which is it, I think we should be told, maybe a bit of both?

7 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well for what it's worth, I think young Joao has a bit of promise. As for ZZ and WO you're showing a bit of misconstrued jealousy there guys. I'm not 100% sure I follow everything correctly but is that a reference to maybe Nigel getting a mention in a book about the legal proceedings? As for being an authority on everything Wednesday, I can assure you he isn't so don't show any jealousy towards him.

As for you Grandad, you are either winding them up to make yourself appear closer to the club than they are, or anyone else for that matter (don't include me on this, as I know differently). Or, you are feeding your own ego? Which is it, I think we should be told, maybe a bit of both?

Oh, merry Christmas to you all BTW.

Lets have a look what they're saying on St Pauli talk. http://www.stpauli-forum.de/viewtopic.php?t=80690&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=645

Domme1910 says, 'New b ** d-rumor. Atdhe Nuhiu is supposed to come in winter, probably as an Aziz alternative. 
Again a staff I could not understand'. 

But 0815 states that, 'Surely if Aziz had gone to the Cup, he did not, so this player will not be fetched'. 

Ertin confirms the rumours, 'According to the four big letters. Atdhe Nuhiu of Sheffield Wednesday'. 

But Omprakash isn't happy, 'Another Striker? Seriously? 

lol 

3 hours ago, Ian said:

How do people know that he gives 100% each week......someone has posted a clip of what he's like "in full flow" and yet how often have we seen that....very very occasionally which would suggest the bang opposite of him giving 100% each week.

and he has been anything but "a great servant" to the club, again there is a point to be made that the complete opposite is true and that what he's delivered compared to what he's been paid is probably right up there in terms of the lowest per pound of any player we've ever had

We signed him on a free. I'd love to live in a world where I could expect enormous returns on every random free transfer Wednesday takes a punt on, but compared to dross like Dielna, Lachmann etc. I'd say Nuhiu more than paid us back, with moments like his goal at the Etihad.

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

We signed him on a free. I'd love to live in a world where I could expect enormous returns on every random free transfer Wednesday takes a punt on, but compared to dross like Dielna, Lachmann etc. I'd say Nuhiu more than paid us back, with moments like his goal at the Etihad.

Ahh, I didn't realise we signed him on a free.....and his wages are free as well are they.... in which case I retract my statement.

however should his wages be more that £200 a week then I go back to my original stance

6 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Reading your post made me think how good it would be (if you could) to transplant the attitude and mentality of some players to others and then you could enjoy a world beater.

Imagine if McGugan could inherit Big Daves team ethic and attitude he'd be be some player, instead he's a lazy, greedy very good and talented player who will never achieve what he should and will never be loved. Nuhiu on the other hand will be like Semedo forever loved/liked and remembered fondly for his love of our team and club.

Is Lewis McGugan still here?