Atdhe Nuhiu wanted by St Pauli

Guest Deleted member
7 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

As for you Grandad, you are either winding them up to make yourself appear closer to the club than they are, or anyone else for that matter (don't include me on this, as I know differently). Or, you are feeding your own ego? Which is it, I think we should be told, maybe a bit of both?

Entirely laughing at the bile some people spit out.

Especially people who dont know me from Adam. Reach :-)

8 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Well for what it's worth, I think young Joao has a bit of promise. As for ZZ and WO you're showing a bit of misconstrued jealousy there guys. I'm not 100% sure I follow everything correctly but is that a reference to maybe Nigel getting a mention in a book about the legal proceedings? As for being an authority on everything Wednesday, I can assure you he isn't so don't show any jealousy towards him.

As for you Grandad, you are either winding them up to make yourself appear closer to the club than they are, or anyone else for that matter (don't include me on this, as I know differently). Or, you are feeding your own ego? Which is it, I think we should be told, maybe a bit of both?

All this cus I took a cheap shot at Grandad, for taking a cheap shot at Joao :) :) :). 

Guest Deleted member
22 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

All this cus I took a cheap shot at Grandad, for taking a cheap shot at Joao :) :) :). 

I offered an opinion that's all.

Personally I think Nuhiu brings more to the team overall than Joao, who I was initially impressed with but sadly he's dropped off recently

I disagree he's brought a lot in the last 5 games, we've often looked better when he's gone off. I thought he had a terrible game at Wolves, didn't win a single header when pumped long and the defenders had him in their pocket throughout. He does get pushed off the ball far too easily.

That said I would love him to succeed here and fulfil the early promise

20 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I offered an opinion that's all.

Personally I think Nuhiu brings more to the team overall than Joao, who I was initially impressed with but sadly he's dropped off recently

I disagree he's brought a lot in the last 5 games, we've often looked better when he's gone off. I thought he had a terrible game at Wolves, didn't win a single header when pumped long and the defenders had him in their pocket throughout. He does get pushed off the ball far too easily.

That said I would love him to succeed here and fulfil the early promise

In a thread discussing rumours of interest in Nuhiu, from a German side  you post a one liner telling us Joao should go.

Bit odd, but Joao is often bashed on here,  to deflect any criticism aimed at either Nuhiu or Hooper.

Joao is obviously in front of Nuhiu in CCs eyes. A move would be good for nuhiu.

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

In a thread discussing rumours of interest in Nuhiu, from a German side  you post a one liner telling us Joao should go.

Bit odd, but Joao is often bashed on here,  to deflect any criticism aimed at either Nuhiu or Hooper.

Joao is obviously in front of Nuhiu in CCs eyes. A move would be good for nuhiu.

There you go, that's debate

I don't think it's odd that Nuhiu should be compared to Joao given they are vying for the same position. My personal view is that Nuhiu is a better option than Joao.

However I'd still have Fletcher in front of both of them. Given that, I'd keep Nuhiu and let Joao go. Maybe out on loan. Especially if we are bringing in another striker.

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

There you go, that's debate

I don't think it's odd that Nuhiu should be compared to Joao given they are vying for the same position. My personal view is that Nuhiu is a better option than Joao.

However I'd still have Fletcher in front of both of them. Given that, I'd keep Nuhiu and let Joao go. Maybe out on loan. Especially if we are bringing in another striker.

Agree with grandad here. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

lets be honest nuhiu and Joao are both poor players for teams wanting promotion

Hard to disagree with that. Joao hasn't delivered for a year, and Nuhiu's scoring record has been abysmal the past 18 months. I'd bin them both if we could and bring in a quality 4th striker to contend with FF, Fletch, and Hooper. I had big hopes for Joao and Matias, but we can't wait forever. 

I can understand the opinion that we need better than both Nuhiu and Joao if we want promotion but I genuinely believe that CC believes in both of them and they will continue to be Wednesday players to the end of the season at least.

Nuhiu has played his part in helping establishing the club in the championship and Joao has played his part in helping establish the club as play-off contenders therefore Joao will always get the nod between the two IMO.

They are our 4th and 5th choice strikers. Can't be bothered to research but I reckon that will be as good as other teams without parachute money have got.

I rate Joao above Nuhiu because he is capable of starting a game and having an impact.

Nuhiu is probably only useful as a sub but is more predictable. You know what you will get for the last 10 mins

Compared with most of our strikers I imagine Nuhiu is paid peanuts so don't see a need to rush to get rid