Last few days of the transfer window

15 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

He he, think you've had more "consumption" than me tonight mate TBH. 

By catalyst I mean he's potentially causing or contributing to the lack of effort being put in at times by some on the pitch, he was our top scorer last year but in the last few games his name has hardly been mentioned (yes mentioned, I don't go to many games nowadays) and for someone who was our top scorer last year (and apparently our "talisman") he now seems to find ways to disappear and be less effective..

For whatever reason he aint doing his "magic" anymore... Who knows, Maybe that's why he wasn't in favour at Watford and the reason we got him "on the cheap" ?

6 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

How can anybody see our equaliser yesterday and doubt the team spirit/harmony????

unbelievable.

Some people don't bother watching mate. They can make informed judgements on form and morale from counting how often a player's name is mentioned on the radio over a couple of games, whilst slightly inebriated.   

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, scram said:

Was surprised to see Tommie Hoban going on loan to Blackburn - one of the very few homegrown players at Watford

Great signing by Blackburn

How are Watford going to comply with the rules? My understanding is...a minimum 8 of their 25-man squad must be Brits. After a quick glance through their list on the beeb website, I count 6 now Hoban has left on loan. Unless they've got a couple in the pipeline, surely they'd fall short. 

44 minutes ago, pickledegghiderman said:

Just dont think we'll be spending much on any players. We have a big squad and probably need to trim the fringe players. We do need a LB but would think that it will be a loan or a free. Think CC will be hoping that matias, buckley and joao will prove able deputies for the first teamers

Same. I think our spending is done. The next few signings will either be loans or small fees.

Please someone tell me this thread is just one massive woosh. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. "If we stick with carlos" " we should just sell Forestieri cos he doesn't want to be here". I wish I was a doctor so I could prescribe myself some happy pills lollol 

For those wanting a LW, does that mean you want FF as a striker?

He has scored one goal as a twin striker since November 7th.

Ipswich at home.

This despite playing predominantly as a striker since then.

We don't need a LW. Fernando should play there every game, from the kick off.

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

For those wanting a LW, does that mean you want FF as a striker?

He has scored one goal as a twin striker since November 7th.

Ipswich at home.

This despite playing predominantly as a striker since then.

We don't need a LW. Fernando should play there every game, from the kick off.

Right now he's playing well enough for the bench. 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

If Vydra's worth £8 million - a player who did two thirds of nowt last season at Reading - how much is FF now worth?

And these mad prices for stoppers when Arsenal get one for £2 million from Div 3 and yesterday he's in Premiership.

Can be done.

18 hours ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Nope, didn't say that but I have known it where some of the team get together and decide how it's going to go in order to force a point, be that CC, FF or just to get Mr C to splash more cash...

Think about it for a few seconds.. If you thought you were good enough...

where have you known that exactly? & where has all your parranoia about usernames come from? stop it,its strange lol

8 hours ago, gurujuan said:

For me, we have a bloated, and somewhat disjointed squad. Not sure we will be able to do too much about that in the few days that remain We seem to have got ourselves into a bit of a mess

How do you work that out? You went to the match yesterday. A match we dominated* in the first half, missed at least 6 good chance including Jaoa's miss from less than a yard out and equalised in the 93rd minute. Add to the mix Hutchinson's and the team's celebration.

* dominated according to 1) John Pearson (who may be prone to seeing it from an Owls viewpoint),  Dean Smith, Brentford Manager who definitely won't see it from an Owls viewpoint, Carlos, and the Brentford press.