Standing

Can't believe this is still rumbling on

Do the stadium regulations insist you are seated? Yes

Do Wednesday fans continuously ignore that regulation? Yes

Did ignoring stadium regulations at Wembley spoil the experience for less able bodied Wednesdayites? Yes

Are there some posters who don't give a damn about those people who's experience was spoiled? Yes

Will Wednesday fans continue to ignore stadium regulations? Yes

Does the ignoring of stadium regulations enhance the atmosphere? Yes

Does this happen at just about every Premiership and Championship club? yes

Guest Deleted member

Does this happen at just about every Premiership and Championship club? yes

Have we had our away ticket allocation reduced as a result of it? Yes

Did ignoring stadium regulations at Wembley spoil the experience for less able bodied Wednesdayites? Yes

Are there some posters who don't give a damn about those people who's experience was spoiled? Yes

The above is why, until this response - I dipped out of this thread.   It's a waste of time talking about it now.  Some people have a viewpoint and will never deviate from that viewpoint so the cycle will continue.     I just hope I get one more big game with my dad.  He's now saying he's too old to even go to Hillsborough, and that hurts knowing he was there before season tickets even existed and had gone to more grounds in England than I have as a 37 year old - before most on this thread were even alive.

Edited by salmonbones

Do the majority want to stand? Yes

Can disabled people make arrangements to sit near the front? Yes

Should anyone's enjoyment be ruined by others? No

So should Standers and sitters both be considerate? Yes

Are all Standers considerate? No

Are all sitters considerate? No

Simple really. If you go to the football, understand what is likely in each stand and plan your seating appropriately, be considerate of others and in case of a problem, politely discuss it with the other people around you rather than making demands.

Standing in front of disabled and elderly people can ruin it for them BUT insisting someone sits can ruin it for them.

Work out a solution by communicating

Or you could continue to do what most sitters do... Moan and be rude...

Guest Deleted member

Do the majority want to stand? Yes

Can disabled people make arrangements to sit near the front? Yes

Should anyone's enjoyment be ruined by others? No

So should Standers and sitters both be considerate? Yes

Are all Standers considerate? No

Are all sitters considerate? No

Simple really. If you go to the football, understand what is likely in each stand and plan your seating appropriately, be considerate of others and in case of a problem, politely discuss it with the other people around you rather than making demands.

Standing in front of disabled and elderly people can ruin it for them BUT insisting someone sits can ruin it for them.

Work out a solution by communicating

Or you could continue to do what most sitters do... Moan and be rude...

Are you an arrogant, inconsiderate arsehole ? Yes Edited by Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

Why would the club tell us it was for that reason. I thought they fully supported persistent standing?

The above is why, until this response - I dipped out of this thread.   It's a waste of time talking about it now.  Some people have a viewpoint and will never deviate from that viewpoint so the cycle will continue.     I just hope I get one more big game with my dad.  He's now saying he's too old to even go to Hillsborough, and that hurts knowing he was there before season tickets even existed and had gone to more grounds in England than I have as a 37 year old - before most on this thread were even alive.

you're never too old!

Do people question why a thread is still going yet ad to it and bump it themselves? Yes

Yes they do, i've already decided that i'm going to be the last poster and so have the last word so you should all shut up and lets end it :rolleyes:

Why would the club tell us it was for that reason. I thought they fully supported persistent standing?

Good one

I'm not sure why they gave us that message seeing as Forest don't give any clubs the top tier like they used to, we're nothing special, unless we're supposed to believe they came up with a specific reason as to why each of the 23 championship clubs are no longer allowed to use the top tier?

Yes they do, i've already decided that i'm going to be the last poster and so have the last word so you should all shut up and lets end it :rolleyes:

Good one

That will sure show the standers who's boss. I bet you'll tell your mate down at the re-enactment society and he'll be so impressed.

Good one

what you do is post in the thread in the middle of night then bump a load of threads so this ends up on 2nd page.