Standing

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

or what about a little screen like they have on planes

I think it's just there to stop you from scraping your hand on the wood or getting splinters. Not sure how that's going to help you see the game over a 6 foot bloke, to be honest.

handplaner.jpg

3 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Think we need to take the argument to the standers and start reporting them.

Good luck reporting 35,000 people. I wonder how many times we'll have been back to wembley before you've finished compiling your anthology of people who need putting on the naughty step.

1 minute ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Good luck reporting 35,000 people. I wonder how many times we'll have been back to wembley before you've finished compiling your anthology of people who need putting on the naughty step.

call a halt to the game until they sit down..........soon see how many really want to

32 minutes ago, roaminowl said:

I think it's just there to stop you from scraping your hand on the wood or getting splinters. Not sure how that's going to help you see the game over a 6 foot bloke, to be honest.

handplaner.jpg

Can't quite see the screen from that angle, can you turn it thro' 180 deg

31 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

No need to, just start ejecting one at a time, spineless gits will last about 30 seconds after the first ones gone

1 minute ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

your on the ropes mate, who said i wanted it done for free

On the ropes? You're the one who thinks that the little screen on a plane is going to help you see over a 6 foot bloke while you're sitting down pal.

TKO.