Anyone else going down with medical/health issues?

well done to all who are traveling with illness you are very Brave I wish you all the best and the 40.000 owls will be there to keep an eye on you, have a great day I wish I could be with you but i'l watch on tv and be there with you in spirit ,

bless you Kivo and others and please keep safe .

In a similar situation mate, going down on the coach on my todd, probably the worst bit, as its nearly 4am NOW (can't sleep for poo ) maybe I can sleep during it ;), I think once there I should be sound, will probably have to avoid any rammed boozers, I think in general the occasion should be enough to distract that shitty condition we have, I have valium and xanax as back up anyway 

worse case scenario I spaz out and miss the lot but I can't miss the chance so its worth the risk 

ALL WEDNESDAY!!!!!

I can't believe how many people seem to have this awful condition, especially bowel cancer.

Tomorrow will be the best day of your life brownowl91, because you will make it so. Thanks for allowing us all to be a part of that day with you.

WAWAW.

Thanks, have a great day everyone Wawaw (0v0)

Some very inspiring posts on here.

Brownowl have a great day with the kids.

Kivo, always remember that you are amongst friends.

Many more than you might think have or have had anxiety problems and it is a horrible disease, but it can be beaten.

Stick at it and one step at a time.

Have a fantastic day

You are winning Kivo.

Trowell, Todwick, Tottenham, That There London.

All the same... honest.

See yourself for what you are doing buddy... you are beating it, you are winning.

Some very inspiring posts on here.

Brownowl have a great day with the kids.

Kivo, always remember that you are amongst friends.

Many more than you might think have or have had anxiety problems and it is a horrible disease, but it can be beaten.

Stick at it and one step at a time.

Have a fantastic day

Incredible aren't they?

I feel ashamed to have been moaning to my mates about my bad hip that I got playing football.

We're on our way...

Just past Bolsover Castle.

Not dead yet

Write a story of your journey down there.

It will help distract you, it will help you release it from your mind.

When you feel better later then read it back.

I've been there, done it and recovered.

There will be many thousands of fans today, you won't be the only one suffering.

When I was suffering and I felt it coming on, I was told to encourage it and give it its best shot and I was ready for it. I was surprised by the results.

Enjoy the day, enjoy the moment. You have come far on a journey.

Not really sure what to say to you all that have mentioned your situations. You are all very brave individuals and I'm sure your posts in this thread have touched many others the same way they've touched me. Reading this thread I've got tears running down my cheeks. Life can seem a massive struggle when you're fit and healthy (& have 3 kids) so I can't comprehend how some of you deal with what you have.

You are true heroes!

Over the years a lot of the owlstalk community have (to put it politely) not been very nice to each other. We all have differing opinions on many things connected with our beloved club whether that be the merits of Nuhiu, ticket prices, Stuart grays sacking, mm's real intentions and they are just some of the very recent ones. Today should be an occasion that brings us all together behind the one common theme that binds us like dna (I'd like to think we could keep that togetherness from now on but I'm not that naive).

Take care all and today is hopefully the start of a long and successful road we all get to enjoy in good health!

UTO & WTID