Anyone else going down with medical/health issues?

Good on yer fella. My 28 year old son has learning difficulties and autism and many little hang ups one of which is the fear of travelling very far from the safety of home.

He has been to every home match this season but flatly refused to consider going tomorrow. Myself and his brother will be there while he watches from the safety of our lounge.

Really feel for your son - it must have been a very difficult decision - one that I thought about myself.

Hope he can progress one day to the point where it isn't an issue - easier said than done I know!

Kivo any joy with getting your seat swapped to one on the end of an aisle?

Hope your day goes well and all dreams come true

UTO

No but I'm on back row so hopefully I'll be able to stand - trying not to think that far ahead tbh - nerves of the game itself are another matter altogether!

Feel you pain kivo

Taking my son tomorrow who suffers from the same. Plenty of stops on the road and an escape plan for him in place during the game...

It's not a nice thing st all.

Yep - I've plotted every service station and junction on the M1 haha.

Didn't know about your lad - hope he gets through the day OK - will be thinking of him.

No but I'm on back row so hopefully I'll be able to stand - trying not to think that far ahead tbh - nerves of the game itself are another matter altogether!

Yep - I've plotted every service station and junction on the M1 haha.

Didn't know about your lad - hope he gets through the day OK - will be thinking of him.

Cheers Kivo, you enjoy it too, I'm hoping that the match takes his mind away from things, it's the panicking about panicking that does him.

All the best pal

Best advice I can offer Kivo is if you need help get it early rather than sitting on it. Stewards will put a contingency in place. Should you need help on subsequent occasions don't be scared to ask for a further dose of assistance. Good luck sure you'll be giving us all a hand in bringing back the Bacon !

Cheers Kivo, you enjoy it too, I'm hoping that the match takes his mind away from things, it's the panicking about panicking that does him.

All the best pal

Yup - anticipation is the worst - this last week has been hell but there's every possibility tomorrow I'll be fine(ish).

Brains can be bizarre.

Guest WESTENDOWL

Just dont suffer in silence mate if you feel unwell let people know hopefully the game will take your mind off it,

If play off final had been last weekend I'd have been struggling to make it, spent Friday night and Saturday morning in hospital having a blood transfusion.

Thankfully blood count is back up enough to get out and about, a few pints of Guinness pre match tomorrow should help.

Best of luck Kivo.

Still have breathing issues due to the heart problem

On top of this, still towing with the knee I damaged fifteen months ago, so I won't be bouncing, unfortunately

Wife has barred me from away games because I have fainting and stuff too

She let go to Huddersfield recently, sort of a trial run

If anyone finds me on the floor at Wembley, I've got a spray in my trouser pocket that works like magic

I missed Cardiff due to work commitments

No way I'm missing this

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Good on yer fella. My 28 year old son has learning difficulties and autism and many little hang ups one of which is the fear of travelling very far from the safety of home.

He has been to every home match this season but flatly refused to consider going tomorrow. Myself and his brother will be there while he watches from the safety of our lounge.

Completely understand your situation mate.

My eldest son (he's 9) has Aspergers.

I hope he enjoys the game.

Your not alone kivo mate, I suffer from anxiety issues too particularly when I'm in large open spaces. My mum suddenly died in 2010 and I have never been able to get over it. I have major issues with the feeling of losing people that I love so when my partner became pregnant last year I hit a very low point. I worried constantly that something would happen to her or the baby and was quite ill all the way until he was born last August. Since then I have started to get better but I often feel very dizzy and panicked it stressful situations and locations.I'm sure both of those will apply tomorrow! But as previous posters have said, I'm with 40,000 family members tomorrow so I'm going to bleedin enjoy it win or lose!

Wawaw

I was diagnosed with cancer in February, a 26cm tumour attached to my messentary bowel. I'm on tablet chemo and have been for 2 months.

It's also my first wedding anniversary tomorrow and I can't think of a better way than spending it watching Wednesday with my wife.

Something like this brings life into perspective and makes you evaluate what life's about! You realise that all you really have and leave behind are memories. A lot of my best memories involve Swfc and football, from my first match with my grandad when a Mel sterland secured our top flight status in 84, to my 5 trips to Wembley, a great day in Cardiff and even wet nights in Hartlepool.

I'm 41 and have 4 kids and my two boys are coming tomorrow. They are 9 & 7, I had a tear in my eye against Brighton just watching them bounce and knowing they will remember that day forever. Tomorrow for me will all be about making memories with my family and I hope I'm shedding a little tear of joy at 7pm knowing that my boys will be living a moment they always remember and I'll be sharing it with them!

Come on you blue and white wiiiizzzzzzaaaarrrddddssss

I was diagnosed with cancer in February, a 26cm tumour attached to my messentary bowel. I'm on tablet chemo and have been for 2 months.

It's also my first wedding anniversary tomorrow and I can't think of a better way than spending it watching Wednesday with my wife.

Something like this brings life into perspective and makes you evaluate what life's about! You realise that all you really have and leave behind are memories. A lot of my best memories involve Swfc and football, from my first match with my grandad when a Mel sterland secured our top flight status in 84, to my 5 trips to Wembley, a great day in Cardiff and even wet nights in Hartlepool.

I'm 41 and have 4 kids and my two boys are coming tomorrow. They are 9 & 7, I had a tear in my eye against Brighton just watching them bounce and knowing they will remember that day forever. Tomorrow for me will all be about making memories with my family and I hope I'm shedding a little tear of joy at 7pm knowing that my boys will be living a moment they always remember and I'll be sharing it with them!

Brilliant post mate.

Just brilliant.

Kivo - you're not on your own! For me it's the same and you can throw in a bit of vertigo for good measure! Incredibly frustrating. Second to back row at the olympics was a ropey experience!

Just remember it's all in the mind - pretend your mind is a dirty blade, don't let it win!

My tactic is to drink to take the edge of it

Have a good un

Bloody hell - putting me to shame.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow and going forward