Sellout or nah?

The ticket priority points system doesn't really work for me (fully).. if a friend wants to come to a match, I simply buy the ticket under my ID. Not many people bother creating ID's under the "Family & Friends" section

I've bought around 10 tickets for 1 particular friend this season under my ID, and he could potentially miss out on a final ticket (Probably won't though!)

Not been selfish at all, I just don't think 9+ phases we're necessary 

Exact same happened to me, but for my kids -----Evil dad

The General

The club suddenly dropping it on people that they had until 3pm to make an ID won't help, the club have been poor at advertising all season. Why 1 per ID too?

Yeah I must admit, that 3pm deadline thing today wasn't helpful. They have repeatedly told people they need an ID to get a ticket, but they haven't mentioned that 3pm deadline until today. Unless I'm mistaken.

The club suddenly dropping it on people that they had until 3pm to make an ID won't help, the club have been poor at advertising all season. Why 1 per ID too?

I think until gen sale 1 per ID was the fairest way to do it

Having bought mine on the first day (but it's not been posted out until today!!!)  I haven't took much notice. Am I to understand that even to buy on general sale people need an ID ?  I met several people at RailAle festival on Saturday who wanted tickets, and I assured them they would make general sale.  Neither they, nor I, even considered you would need an ID. 

Season Ticket Holders should have had first dibs, No doubt about that. Then the Foundation Members should have been priority No.2. After that, in my opinion it should have gone straight to general sale and let them all have a free for all

Think the Club have got it spot on.

I've only been to 5 games this season, and those 5 games have cost me about the price of 3 adult season tickets on the North Stand (ticket, travel, and accommodation).

Glad the Club have recognised loyality outside of the season ticket/ membership groups, who are, in the main, a stones throw away from Hillsborough/ Sheffield.

Well done Wednesday!

Said from the off the way its been done and now no id no ticket will mean a few thousand wont go who would have. All this 2 per season ticket is unfair etc has only meant people have had to wait to be seated with friends and family. Alot of season ticket holders and members have through out the season bought for people who as a result havent needed an id......now at the last hour you need an id to buy on general sale....going to be some dissapointed people because most of this has come through the internet and should have been made very clear by the club at day 1 and looking at the statement posted by the club its not clear....if at all

From the club website, posted six days ago:

Supporters will be asked for their Client ID/Supporter Number and Postcode. Each ID number can purchase ONE ticket only. A maximum of eight tickets can be booked in one transaction.

So, only one per season ticket and everyone needs an id. Seems pretty clear to me.

Guest mrbluesky

Think the Club have got it spot on.

I've only been to 5 games this season, and those 5 games have cost me about the price of 3 adult season tickets on the North Stand (ticket, travel, and accommodation).

Glad the Club have recognised loyality outside of the season ticket/ membership groups, who are, in the main, a stones throw away from Hillsborough/ Sheffield.

Well done Wednesday!

It will only be spot on if it sells out.

From the club website, posted six days ago:

Supporters will be asked for their Client ID/Supporter Number and Postcode. Each ID number can purchase ONE ticket only. A maximum of eight tickets can be booked in one transaction.

So, only one per season ticket and everyone needs an id. Seems pretty clear to me.

Thats what i said......just the bit for tomorrow tht just says "general sale"....bit misleading....anyway club extending time to get ids

Don't think it will sell out now. Judging by the sheer stupidity of a LOT of Wednesday fans' questions on here and other social media, I'm guessing that having to set up an ID by 3 o'clock today would have been far too mentally challenging for them to grasp.

Unfortunately.

Midnight tonight now apparently.

I am certain we will sell out.

Midnight tonight now apparently.

I am certain we will sell out.

Why aren't they or haven't they announced the ID deadline on Facebook? The Wednesday Facebook page has 255k likes which is significantly more than the Twitter page, loads of people don't even have Twitter. The Facebook page would be seen by many more people. Edited by ohgoditsjames