Sellout or nah?

Guest mrbluesky

I don't agree.

Demand will outstrip supply.

I reckon 1 per ID gives everyone a chance.

Hopefully you're right but if it doesn't and there's an outcry and a fair few thousand unsold it will be disappointing.

Guest Kameron

Loads will be waiting, I've two ID's not used with 50 and 100 points but need 4 together so hoping to get them tomorrow.

Guest trusty_left_peg

SELL OUT

WITH ME OH YEAH

SELL OUT

WITH ME TONIGHT

THE RECORD COMPANY'S GONNA GIVE ME LOADS OF MONEY

AND EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE

ALRIGHT

Guest mkowl

The point about having an id is probably more to do with having traceability with tickets eg to prevent touting as best they can, or if there is an issue in a section the authorities can attempt to find out who.

Allowing someone to use your id for an away match is always a potential risk because if they cause a problem then you will get in trouble as well to an extent

Judging by comments made on here and twitter (don't have facebook so don't know but I assume its the same) over the last week I can't think of a solution to keep everyone happy. Someone somewhere is likely to be left disappointed either by not getting a ticket altogether or not getting a ticket where they are not sat with the people they want to be. I think the club has done ok with the situation, lets cut them a bit of slack as this is the first game like this in 11 years.