Sellout or nah?

Given the restrictions that have been in place for tickets such as having to have an ID, it being 1 ticket per ID and now you're no longer able to get an ID do you think we will sell out?

I'm a ST holder so I've got mine but the number of restrictions that have been in place seems daft. I agree that us ST holders etc should have priority but it's gotten a bit silly now.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

We will sell out but those doing a giant poo poo about it not making general sale are panicking a bit too early, there'll be a good chunk left tomorrow

If there are any empty seats around, just let the inflatable sting rays have their own seat so the place looks more full

Stick the Kop c0ck in a Wednesday shirt

Also sausage arms

We will sell out but those doing a giant poo poo about it not making general sale are panicking a bit too early, there'll be a good chunk left tomorrow

Stick the Kop c0ck in a Wednesday shirt

Also sausage arms

There are a numerous amount of people who didn't/don't know that you need an ID and now you can no longer get an ID so there's going to be plenty of people who can't get one.

Said from the off the way its been done and now no id no ticket will mean a few thousand wont go who would have. All this 2 per season ticket is unfair etc has only meant people have had to wait to be seated with friends and family. Alot of season ticket holders and members have through out the season bought for people who as a result havent needed an id......now at the last hour you need an id to buy on general sale....going to be some dissapointed people because most of this has come through the internet and should have been made very clear by the club at day 1 and looking at the statement posted by the club its not clear....if at all

Said from the off the way its been done and now no id no ticket will mean a few thousand wont go who would have. All this 2 per season ticket is unfair etc has only meant people have had to wait to be seated with friends and family. Alot of season ticket holders and members have through out the season bought for people who as a result havent needed an id......now at the last hour you need an id to buy on general sale....going to be some dissapointed people because most of this has come through the internet and should have been made very clear by the club at day 1 and looking at the statement posted by the club its not clear....if at all

The club haven't even mentioned it on Facebook, the club has been terrible at advertising all season, it hardly advertised the Leeds game deal and the Charlton game deal either.

Edited by ohgoditsjames

The club haven't even mentioned it on Facebook, the club has been terrible at advertising all season, it hardly advertised the Leeds game deal and the Charlton game deal either.

Marketing isn't our best attribute to be fair

Season Ticket Holders should have had first dibs, No doubt about that. Then the Foundation Members should have been priority No.2. After that, in my opinion it should have gone straight to general sale and let them all have a free for all

Season Ticket Holders should have had first dibs, No doubt about that. Then the Foundation Members should have been priority No.2. After that, in my opinion it should have gone straight to general sale and let them all have a free for all

No you are being selfish.

The whole point of priority points is you get priority according to how many you have.

The way the club have handled this is excellent IMO

The whole point of priority points is you get priority according to how many you have.

I think you're missing my point mate, I HAVE a ST and already have my ticket but what I saying is, ST holders, members should of had priority but why are they limiting general sale by keeping silly restrictions such as needing an ID, restricting 1 ticket per ID? They've now stopped people from making an ID and they've only just announce that part. It's ridiculous. Edited by ohgoditsjames

The ticket priority points system doesn't really work for me (fully).. if a friend wants to come to a match, I simply buy the ticket under my ID. Not many people bother creating ID's under the "Family & Friends" section

I've bought around 10 tickets for 1 particular friend this season under my ID, and he could potentially miss out on a final ticket (Probably won't though!)

Not been selfish at all, I just don't think 9+ phases we're necessary 

Don't think it will sell out now. Judging by the sheer stupidity of a LOT of Wednesday fans' questions on here and other social media, I'm guessing that having to set up an ID by 3 o'clock today would have been far too mentally challenging for them to grasp.

Unfortunately.

Don't think it will sell out now. Judging by the sheer stupidity of a LOT of Wednesday fans' questions on here and other social media, I'm guessing that having to set up an ID by 3 o'clock today would have been far too mentally challenging for them to grasp.

Unfortunately.

The club suddenly dropping it on people that they had until 3pm to make an ID won't help, the club have been poor at advertising all season. Why 1 per ID too?