Inflatables

I'll be happy when the games are over and done with.

Hopefully we'll go up but at the minute they're an unwanted distraction for me.

Fear of failure out weighs my optimism of going up.

I hate it.

You should be well happy considering you thought we'd finish 9th. All this is a bonus. Enjoy the ride and if doesn't work out, meh, we go for it again next season.

Let's get those clapper things and goal music too!

Come on lads we are better than this! We have created some of the best atmospheres inside a football ground home and away without the need for gimmicks.

We are a proper club with proper fans so let's show it.

All we need are our voices!!

Come on lads we are better than this! We have created some of the best atmospheres inside a football ground home and away without the need for gimmicks.

Please no clackers - that's Lesta.

Please no little flags - that's Boro.

Just millions of inflatables of all shapes and sizes - that's us, always has been us and we are quite good at it.

What we need is Big Dave is sub is for him to go around all four sides of the ground before the teams come out - do his thing and play off one stand against the other....

Keep it in perspective mate.

We are talking 20 minutes pre match to start the ball rolling. Nothing more or less.

I absolutely detest anything plastic, (clackers, Pallarse type choreograped support etc etc), but we aren't talking about this, we are talking about lobbing a few blow up animals and 'things' around when normally nothing would be happening anyway.

It builds the 'proper' atmosphere, not detracts from it. 

Once we've done with the inflatables and the spectacle it provides, let's just let Hillsborough explode with the noise, hopefully from all 4 sides.

Bring it on!!

Ps to the usually miserable stewards. Can you take a leaf out of the Wolves stewards and not be miserable b*******s, join in and lob em back into the crowd rather than cart em off as if they're some kind of lethal weapon.

To be fair to the stewards, they were throwing them back into the stands before the Cardiff game.

To be fair to the stewards, they were throwing them back into the stands before the Cardiff game.

If they were, then i apologise to them.

Just seemed to be some of them gathering them up & carting them off, but maybe in hindsight it was getting towards kick off!

So, apologies all round!!

Guest christswfc

Pack of balloons and 2 inflatable minions rubber rings bought, party time in block U2 of kop

I'll never forget the utter terror at the Wycombe game as I watched my inflatable Lemur get passed down the whole of the Kop before being popped by a steward in the most undignified way I've ever seen.  

I'd like to see one of them trying to pop the massive inflatable knob - wrestling with it in the box....

Reyt scenes before 9pm.