Ticket System In Meltdown

Yep people see red and think it's sold out when it actually means low availability. When a block is greyed out is when it's sold out. 

there's even some sections to the Western side that arent even red yet (green and yellow)

Don't see what the problems are.

Switched PC on, go to website, 2200 in queue. Two hours later, my turn.

Log on. Select "quick seats" as advised by an earlier poster, select block.

Pay and print. 10 minutes max once at front of queue.

Just a bit of patience needed.

Part of the problems are because the people who kindly advised you to select 'quick seats' were people like me who after eventually getting to the front of the queue didn't do this and got sent to the back of the queue again. It's getting easier to work through the failings of the system with the collective knowledge of Owlstalkers.

What tickets are actually on sale btw ? I never checked which game it was for.

lol I did it over the phone in the end. When I eventually got through the guy says

"Hello, Sheffield Wednesday,how can I help?

"I'd like to buy 2 tickets please"

"Erm, OK"

Line goes quiet for about 30 seconds and he says "Is that for the play off game".

No mate, I've been waiting 3 hours to buy 2 tickets for a stadium tour in the summer holidays.

Don't see what the problems are.

Switched PC on, go to website, 2200 in queue. Two hours later, my turn.

Log on. Select "quick seats" as advised by an earlier poster, select block.

Pay and print. 10 minutes max once at front of queue.

Just a bit of patience needed.

:rolleyes:

Can anyone help me needing two tickets for playoff and already used my season ticket

You can have mine. £20 each plus £2 each booking fee plus £95,000 for hardship and suffering during the process of buying them.

You can have mine. £20 each plus £2 each booking fee plus £95,000 for hardship and suffering during the process of buying them.

He can have mine for zilch if ever I get them, but I want much much more than £95,000 for the suffering I've endured today.

oooh im back at the front of the queue and i dont even need to be cos i have mine now. Anyone want to trust me to get theirs?

Get me a couple. Obviously I need to make sure you won't stiff me so post em down to me at PO Box 11, London and I will send you the cash in the post once I have them.