Helan

Guest owl from retford

Came on vs wolves and looked a class act intelligent runs and putting them on the back foot, he just does'nt do it enough is the loan with a view to permanant ?

He goes to the same mosque as a work colleague of mine. He's always talking to him about football.

It's a shame the club didn't provide him a shirt without Sky Bet on the sleeves as it clearly bothered him (as is his right).

I can see the logic for all three parties concerned in this move.

Can’t say I’m actually happy to see Helan go. He is erratic at times and technically not great. That said he has something we are a bit short of throughout the side i.e. pace and can be a good outlet especially away from home. Always gave his all for us so I wish him all the best.

Interesting to note that 6 of Wolves last 12 (excluded when they play us) are against teams in and around the play offs. Go and do some damage Jezza!

Has dielna gone out on loan aswell?

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday/claude-dielna-heading-from-sheffield-wednesday-to-slovan-bratislava-1-7745516

Versatile Sheffield Wednesday player Claude Dielna is on the verge on moving on loan to Slovak Super Liga side Slovan Bratislava.

According to reports in France, the 28 year old will join the division's second placed team until the end of this season.

Guest wilyfox

I don't see how that's possible. Aren't emergency loans only permitted across leagues covered by the same FA? Don't think you can move overseas on a short-term loan. If he's moving over there, suggests to me it would be a permanent following cancellation of his contract.

I actually thought he put in some decent performances this season, and was a player CC frequently looked to coming off the bench, when his pace had been useful.

Skill-wise he is suspect though, even if he had been less 'headless' than last season.

Can't say I was expecting this move at this stage of the season, but apart from the other night he'd not been getting in the 18 for a month or so, so I suppose it makes a little more sense now given that the likes of Matias are fit, and Bennett and McGeady have also been brought in.

Good luck to him anyway. Will probably be one we'll be looking to sell during the summer given he'll out of contract summer 2017.

I don't see how that's possible. Aren't emergency loans only permitted across leagues covered by the same FA? Don't think you can move overseas on a short-term loan. If he's moving over there, suggests to me it would be a permanent following cancellation of his contract.

Depends on when their transfer window shuts I believe, if it's still open then they can sign players from countries where it is closed.

Guest wilyfox

Depends on when their transfer window shuts I believe, if it's still open then they can sign players from countries where it is closed.

Not on emergency loan they can't. The emergency loan window is for internal movement within domestic leagues.

Like people have said he is the only JJ/Antonio style player we have at the club at present and loaning him out rules out any option to hit teams on the break.

However would be interesting to see how Joao would get on in a wider role as he did well on the left when he came on other night and has more of an end product

Thought he was out of contract in the Summer but turns out we signed him for four years. I imagine he could do well there and we can probably shift him on after the end of the season.

He may well prove himself at Wolves, they quite like pacy players who run at defenders. The recall makes sense, but in truth he needed to get out playing again.