Helan

I'm surprised by this one - from what I'd seen this season, it seemed as if Carlos and his team had been working with Helan to improve his movement and use of the ball. I was expecting him to be in the squad a fair bit before the end of the season as a useful option from the bench if nothing else.

Maybe the thinking is that this move allows Helan to continue to test himself at Championship level and regain some match sharpness, whilst allowing him to make his mistakes elsewhere so they don't affect us whilst he's developing. I know he's no longer a novice, but he does seem to have the potential to improve his game a fair bit still, so maybe this isn't with a view to a permanent move?

Guest wilyfox

We'll probably miss Helan's pace more than we'll miss Helan himself. That's significant, because, for all his athleticism Helan has no clue how to harness it.

His best games for us were at left back, in fact there were 3 games on the bounce where he was one of if the the best player for us. However Gray moved him back into midfield as he preferred him there.

This season he's not on the same level as Pudil.

If Wolves utilise him at leftback and he has all that space to run into and cross with out having to think about it, he will do well. When he has to think, well that's the moment when he comes undone.

GOOOOO-OOOOONNNN JEZZA!!!!!!!! and don't forget to take the ball with you.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey

Don't understand this. His pace is second to none and gave us another option as sub if things were'nt going our way.

He's actually more useful to us if things have been going our way, come on and see the game out by running it up the other end

But the positions he plays are occupied by much better players, also with Bennett and McGeady coming in and Matias returning he's going to get further away from the team, if Wolves have asked the question it'd be foolish and unfair to leave a player kicking around with the reserves if he can go somewhere and be part of the first team squad

Edited by Lee A

He's never been a championship footballer- surprised wolves have taken him.

One thing I will say is he works hard and never hides so fair play to him - but he's way off being good enough at this level.

Don't understand this. His pace is second to none and gave us another option as sub if things were'nt going our way.

Maybe someone is coming in on loan who plays in his position and thats why he`s been allowed to leave ..