Nuhiu

Seen all his games for us and apart from Fulham where he was decent he hasn't had a good game yet in my opinion.

Needs a rocket up his back side!

burnley away was a masterclass in how a centre forward should play ....i was sat in the burnley end and everyone was raving about him .

Ok first half. Like a man posessed second half. Their defenders and Dyche didnt know how to handle him.

Got my MoM.

motm for an half hour performance, you one crazy dude

Thought Nuhiu was superb both halfs.

Bloke sat in front of me was slagging him off from first minute to when he went off.

Total plonker.

He was going down far to easy in first half looking for free kicks. he needs to realise that because of his size they'll not give it much. Needs to stay strong and occupy 2 defenders to open up space which is what happened in second half. 

Very useful player just needs to be more consistent. 

He was going down far to easy in first half looking for free kicks. he needs to realise that because of his size they'll not give it much. Needs to stay strong and occupy 2 defenders to open up space which is what happened in second half. 

Very useful player just needs to be more consistent. 

Seems like he is adding this to his game of late.

When Nuhiu stood his ground in the 2nd half he was unplayable.  In the first we saw the usual backing into defenders or going down cheaply (like the 2 penalty appeals).  Once he realised he was going to get nothing from the ref then he actually started playing. 

His nod down for Lee was a thing of beauty and his slow motion step overs in the first half has still got me giggling 12 hours later

Seems like he is adding this to his game of late.

Yeah hopefully he'll carry on. Really is important to the team I feel. I'd like us to go out and sign a player in the same mould in the summer who can do what he doe's but also scores more goals and can actually run. Expensive I know but would be perfect foil for Hooper I reckon. 

Totally sick of the crap written about Atdhe by many on here.

We all wish he was more consistent than he is and some of his attributes were stronger but let's revel in the skills he does have and the contribution he makes to the team and club.

He offers boundless enthusiasm, graft, team spirit, moments of sheer class and a genuine, excitable love of the club and its future.

We're not paying him a fortune but Big Dave has bought in to our club big time.

Don't think he wouldn't be snapped up if he was on the market - most respect CCs judgement and he would have fully backed the lenghty contract extention.

He appreciates his contribution.

There are some players who have worn a SWFC shirt who deserve the derision of the fans but Atdhe is not one of them - get off his back!

Yeah hopefully he'll carry on. Really is important to the team I feel. I'd like us to go out and sign a player in the same mould in the summer who can do what he doe's but also scores more goals and can actually run. Expensive I know but would be perfect foil for Hooper I reckon. 

If we get to the promised land this season then we'll be looking for upgrades on both Hooper and Nuhiu most likely. In the meantime I reckon that the Nuhiu/Hooper pairing can cause championship defenders some headaches.

Edited by Dagmeister

Totally sick of the crap written about Atdhe by many on here.

We all wish he was more consistent than he is and some of his attributes were stronger but let's revel in the skills he does have and the contribution he makes to the team and club.

He offers boundless enthusiasm, graft, team spirit, moments of sheer class and a genuine, excitable love of the club and its future.

We're not paying him a fortune but Big Dave has bought in to our club big time.

Don't think he wouldn't be snapped up if he was on the market - most respect CCs judgement and he would have fully backed the lenghty contract extention.

He appreciates his contribution.

There are some players who have worn a SWFC shirt who deserve the derision of the fans but Atdhe is not one of them - get off his back!

whos on his back?