A Nice Move by the Chairman

Best chairman this club has ever had. About time the stay aways start buying into this great man

Ah shut up, in 150 years I'm sure we've probably had more than one "better chairman" than one who's only been here a year, that said he is leading the line for being a POTENTIAL legend...

But hey ! - let's not let that stop us from having a pop at a large section of our supporters eh ?

You sure you aint a pig on the wind up ?

Give over. As much as I like what Milan did for us he would have sold us to anyone for £30 mil, he'd had enough. We just got very lucky with DC.

What a smashing gesture.

Yep he was happy to sell us to Cellino, oh wait he didn't.

Of course he got lucky with DC but if anyone thinks that only DC and Mammadov met Milan's asking price they are a bit nieive

Have to say what a class act our chairman is. So far he has delivered big style and things like this show what a top guy he is.

Nice one Mr C.

I don't think anyone can argue with your comments, he does seem a top guy, it's just a shame that he feels he needs to stand to attention when visiting a fan (or anyone in an unfortunate position), it woukd be so much better if he looked casual and comfortable rather than being in a PR photo shoot..

Hope the guys doing OK BTW !

Yep he was happy to sell us to Cellino, oh wait he didn't.

Of course he got lucky with DC but if anyone thinks that only DC and Mammadov met Milan's asking price they are a bit nieive

I must be naive then. Would love to know about all the others that met Milans fit and proper test......

I must be naive then. Would love to know about all the others that met Milans fit and proper test......

I think it will be a mixture of both to be honest, obviously Milan was fooled by Mammadov into thinking he was a fit and proper person but then Milan gave no encouragement to Cellino to take his interest further. I just think to be fair to Milan he has sold his previous clubs to decent people (Leicester), so maybe his sole aim wasn't just to get the money. But who really knows

I don't think anyone can argue with your comments, he does seem a top guy, it's just a shame that he feels he needs to stand to attention when visiting a fan (or anyone in an unfortunate position), it woukd be so much better if he looked casual and comfortable rather than being in a PR photo shoot..

I'm guessing that is cultural more than anything.

Doesn't look like a PR photoshoot to me... if it was they would have chose a better angle, no one in the back ground etc.

Chansiri always seems to stand this way in every photo I have seen from him. 

You'd be hard pressed to think this kind of gesture is done by someone who is not in this for the right reason.

There is PR and then there is something like this in my opinion.   It's not beyond realms of being a PR stunt but I don't think it is that contrived.   

Positive stuff.  

You'd be hard pressed to think this kind of gesture is done by someone who is not in this for the right reason.

There is PR and then there is something like this in my opinion.   It's not beyond realms of being a PR stunt but I don't think it is that contrived.   

Positive stuff.

Genuine bloke this one. Agreed.

Apparently that dodgey git Mammadov or whatever his name was did, he even let him sponsor the shirts while he was being investigated for wrong doings at Lens, I'm with you Milan wanted to sell and he would have sold to anyone who had the money, we just got very lucky with Chansiri . Edited by Owl999

I think you need to take into account the cultural differences along with the fact that this venture is probably the first time he's been in a post with this kind of public attention. He's so obviously a very formal man, but that only makes this kind of gesture seem even more genuine. No, this wasn't a PR stunt, just a lovely gesture.

Get well soon Owls fan.