first post

I still think there's a touch of pettiness on here.

..just pop into the Matchday Live Chat when we play a game if you're not in attendance...loads of heavy, heavy petting-ness in there and plenty of chatting about food and drink...you'll be made very welcome. lol

..just pop into the Matchday Live Chat when we play a game if you're not in attendance...loads of heavy, heavy petting-ness in there and plenty of chatting about food and drink...you'll be made very welcome. lol

Speaking of, we missed you on Saturday, we started off New Year with a right bang

Ok, so its was a bit long winded, just thought it polite to give a bit of background before posting, but i can feel the love.

And, yes i know leading a fantasy football lead is only relevant at the end, just lamely trying a bit of humour.

I still think there's a touch of pettiness on here.

Dont forget all newcomers must post pics of the wife/ girlfriend , or both .

Edited by S36 OWL

I joined recently. Mainly because the bloke who sits behind me is always on about Owlstalk. I dont know him but I hear his every word. He must be a regular and he thinks its wonderful but his mate thinks owlstalk is full of lobbers.

After a week or so I can see both points of view

Welcome aboard Albert

Owlstalk is wonderful, and also full of lobbers

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Made my first posts yesterday. My first games were 66. Father told me i saw Pele but i never believed him! 

Glad you are back with your son fully indoctrinated.

Determined to never post anything negative,,,,lets see how long that lasts

:rolleyes:

Was also going to reply re posting pictures and my inability to do same.

Then saw all these at bottom of page.

Feckin technology innitt

lol

Made my first posts yesterday. My first games were 66. Father told me i saw Pele but i never believed him! 

Glad you are back with your son fully indoctrinated.

Determined to never post anything negative,,,,lets see how long that lasts

:rolleyes:

Was also going to reply re posting pictures and my inability to do same.

Then saw all these at bottom of page.

Feckin technology innitt

lol

That policy wont last long on here.  lol

Always a tentative move that..."First post on Owlstalk"

Welcome on board lads...but always remember...there are True lobbers and part time lobbers...Happy Lobbers and yer pessimistic sorta lobber...

Its a bit of a minefield...

but to break you both in gently.

Waddya think of Nuhiu?

Always a tentative move that..."First post on Owlstalk"

Welcome on board lads...but always remember...there are True lobbers and part time lobbers...Happy Lobbers and yer pessimistic sorta lobber...

Its a bit of a minefield...

but to break you both in gently.

Waddya think of Nuhiu?

oh and Palmer

Interesting, my thoughts on Palmer and Nuhiu. Both triers but is it enough? I've seen Nuhiu trip over his own toes and just know that when Palmer steams forward past a winger and full back that the cross will be nearer Lancashire than the back post, and yet the Bristol game apart I've been critical of Lewis Shay McGugan's lack of spirit/fight/effort. 

Under a diffferent management it might be different but CC has 7 or 8 players who have the work rate, effort and talent to make a good side. Get 11/12 and we could repeat what Forest did in the late 70's. I firmly believe that we are that close to a side that could storm the football world.

DC could be on to a reight winner with his investment, what surprises me is that someone didn't come in a lot sooner.