Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

“It is a tradition of many football clubs to offer early bird season tickets but I want to offer our supporters an even better incentive before that period later this year.

He can call it what he likes but this really is the early bird period.

Yeah -let's all go into debt to pay for a recreational activity....

They'll be asking people to 'just' remortgage their houses in a few years.

Nobody's forcing you to do anything mate

Great value in most people's opinion

Just don't come moaning next August, about what you're paying when you had the opportunity to see the match at a reduced rate.

If people are that concerned by POTG prices just go and buy a season ticket on the kop.

And this time you've been warned what's coming

Why if you can't be bothered with 23 games? 23 trips to Hillsborough, it's not unreasonable to not fancy that.

When you look at Everton and Stoke, it makes our prices look even more insane!

When you look at all the money all of those clubs are guaranteed from SKY then you can see why perhaps they can afford to let their fans have cheaper tickets.

A bit disappointing tbh.

Prices are no better than okay.

20% rise on last season's EB cost.

Think 10% would have been fair.

A bit surprised at the thought that they think they are doing us a massive favour.

When people are sacking off gym memberships to afford a game a fortnight something has gone very very wrong with all this.

DC doesn't get it, he just doesn't.

By my calculations, if everyone who bought an ST last year buys one this year, it will generate 1 million pounds, which seems to explain the numbers thy have gone up by.

That's 16k STs I have done a rough calc on.

1 million, matias cost 4 million, hooper will earn that in 4 months with us.

I would honestly rather see our club survive with maybe ONE less player than 1600 fans coughing up out of a budget to watch football at Hillsborough every other week for 10 months.

It's a matter of choice, always will be, just that nowadays there are more leisure choices. 

Would never even consider a gym membership if it meant not being able to affotd Wednesday games.

These prices are £18, £22 and £25 per game. Is it really that bad?

Kop 1 year - 415

Kop 2 year - 810 (405 per year - saving 10 quid a season over buying a one year)

Kop 3 year - 1205 (401 per year - saving 14 quid a season over buying a one year)

Is that right?

I'm not sure I understand this one and why you'd go for a 2 or 3 year option

Someone explain it to me in simple english

lol

A bit disappointing tbh.

A bit surprised at the thought that they think they are doing us a massive favour.

20% on last season or this seasons?

A bit disappointing tbh.

Which tickets have gone up by 20%

Because you know what your paying. If you can't go to every game try and sell your ticket for games your not going to.

Simple facts are these are reasonable and if you choose the POTG route you shouldn't moan because you know what's coming.

Mr Empathy! Some people can't afford or justify a purchase of a ST. Who are they are going to sell their card to on a one off basis? Reasonable ST prices - and I think these are - shouldn't mean unreasonable POTG prices.

Because you know what your paying. If you can't go to every game try and sell your ticket for games your not going to.

Simple facts are these are reasonable and if you choose the POTG route you shouldn't moan because you know what's coming.

Sell my ticket for more games than I'll attend, roger me.

When people are sacking off gym memberships to afford a game a fortnight something has gone very very wrong with all this.

DC doesn't get it, he just doesn't.

By my calculations, if everyone who bought an ST last year buys one this year, it will generate 1 million pounds, which seems to explain the numbers thy have gone up by.

That's 16k STs I have done a rough calc on.

1 million, matias cost 4 million, hooper will earn that in 4 months with us.

I would honestly rather see our club survive with maybe ONE less player than 1600 fans coughing up out of a budget to watch football at Hillsborough every other week for 10 months.

I am not sacking off the gym membership to afford the football though. I would rather exercise in the outdoors and spend the saving on a new shed at my allotment. How cool am I err