Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

I wouldn't increase them much. My ticket if I buy now has gone up about a quid a game. I'd have one of two more phases with a similar increase each new phase. Can't see that happening as it's a big reduction on this year.

I agree, the general opinion is it is the phase 2 and 3 prices that caused the problem last season.

If the club were to have just one more phase for next season and increased by around £50, just over £2 per game, they could then do potg at an average of around £25 on the Kop, £29 on the North and £32 on the South. Phase 1 season ticket holders would save about 4 games on potg at these prices.

Two ways.

1. We get promoted to prem and you have a relatively cheap ST for what could be 1, 2 or (Lets dream) 3 years of premiership football.

2. Inflation will bump prices up each year. £405 this year will be £425 next, £450 the year after. So you save a little on current ST prices plus any future price increases.

My budget allows for 2x Kop season tickets maxed out at £500 each paid on finance so I'll happily stick with the yearly ticket and accept the increase. If the Kop price is correct for one year then I'm delighted because I fully expected to be priced right out of it.

If POTG prices were £20-£25 could I ask what is the point in buying a season ticket?

Good job your not running the club

Indeed, he paid close to that per game for a 3rd division season tickets 2 seasons in a row when we were in the 3rd division, spending no money on the ground and next to no money on the team.

Two ways.

1. We get promoted to prem and you have a relatively cheap ST for what could be 1, 2 or (Lets dream) 3 years of premiership football.

2. Inflation will bump prices up each year. £405 this year will be £425 next, £450 the year after. So you save a little on current ST prices plus any future price increases.

My budget allows for 2x Kop season tickets maxed out at £500 each paid on finance so I'll happily stick with the yearly ticket and accept the increase. If the Kop price is correct for one year then I'm delighted because I fully expected to be priced right out of it.

I agree, the general opinion is it is the phase 2 and 3 prices that caused the problem last season.

If the club were to have just one more phase for next season and increased by around £50, just over £2 per game, they could then do potg at an average of around £25 on the Kop, £29 on the North and £32 on the South. Phase 1 season ticket holders would save about 4 games on potg at these prices.

I like the cut of your jib. Whatever that means. lol

My apologies, just had a blonde moment

Just checked and it was £480 for me last year

I'm quite happy with the new prices and will buy a three year

Just nobody tell my wife

buy me one and i won't lol  ;-) only kidding 

Indeed, he paid close to that per game for a 3rd division season tickets 2 seasons in a row when we were in the 3rd division, spending no money on the ground and next to no money on the team.

I paid 18 a game and potg was 22/24.

I paid 43 against Bristol..... Potg should be 26/28 now. I'll go to 30, over that is just insane.

I like the cut of your jib. Whatever that means. lol

As you say time will tell regarding the next phase prices. I am happy with the slight increase on phase 1, there were plenty of doom mongers expecting it to be much higher next season.

Whether the club has listened to the potg fans will be determined by the next phase and match-day pricing. It will be disappointing, if as it seems these prices are released with no indication of what the savings will be or what the overall pricing structure will be.

I paid 18 a game and potg was 22/24.

I paid 43 against Bristol..... Potg should be 26/28 now. I'll go to 30, over that is just insane.

So not £20-£25 then as you previously suggested should be the case? If potg was average £22 on the north then season ticket would have to be average around £18 to make it worthwhile - the same price as you paid in 2010 - it's worth more now than you were happy to pay then isn't it?

So not £20-£25 then as you previously suggested should be the case? If potg was average £22 on the north then season ticket would have to be average around £18 to make it worthwhile - the same price as you paid in 2010 - it's worth more now than you were happy to pay then isn't it?

To be fair he said he'd accept £30 in North Stand didn't he - although not particularly happy about it - which is in line with what you were suggesting and I think we'd have to accept.

Splitting hairs, 26, 28, 30, don't mind, I'm not tight or that bothered.

36, 39, 43..... I just can't hand it over for a mid season mid table game.

Honestly, you need to pay 40 quid to watch one game to truly get it, I was well hyped for Bristol, with my game loaded on my membership.

But it crept up on me as I walked home after. It's not on that. If it was 18 and 22/24 a few years ago it shouldn't be 22 and anything up to 43 now. Fact.

To be fair he said he'd accept £30 in North Stand didn't he - although not particularly happy about it - which is in line with what you were suggesting and I think we'd have to accept.

Acceepted at a push - it shouldn't have to be at a push to pay on average £5 more per game to watch what we have now against Championship opposition than he was happy to pay to watch one of the worst performing teams in our history during our lowest off-field times against the likes of Exeter.

That would have gone over fine as well.

Phase 1, then phase 2 on sale from then on and you can buy a pro rated phase 2 all season.

Phase 3 prices per game for potg.

I genuinely think that model would generate a higher attendance and at least the same revenue.

And I could go to a game without grimacing.

Splitting hairs, 26, 28, 30, don't mind, I'm not tight or that bothered.

36, 39, 43..... I just can't hand it over for a mid season mid table game.

Honestly, you need to pay 40 quid to watch one game to truly get it, I was well hyped for Bristol, with my game loaded on my membership.

But it crept up on me as I walked home after. It's not on that. If it was 18 and 22/24 a few years ago it shouldn't be 22 and anything up to 43 now. Fact.

At anything over £35 I agree with you but you are still moaning in this thread about what are reasonable phase 1 prices for next season.

Bad mistakes were made last season on extra phases and potg, if they are made again then the club will have failed some fans but all we can discuss is what we appear to know now and phase 1 looks decent value.

It was more than that last year under Milan. You seriously expect it to be lower then your living in the land of make believe

Mr Chansiri all the best of luck trying to create a new culture with these people, you've no chance.

It wasn't more than £30 under Milan in the North Stand though.

Acceepted at a push - it shouldn't have to be at a push to pay on average £5 more per game to watch what we have now against Championship opposition than he was happy to pay to watch one of the worst performing teams in our history during our lowest off-field times against the likes of Exeter.

Yeah but in league one you expect to win and maybe go up, in fact we have a 50% success rate for it in recent times, sometimes the championship feels like purgatory where results are just that with no real chance to go up or down.

Division 2, mid table, is sooooooo dull, if we start troubling the top of the league I will no doubt feel different.

But again, the bit of extra ticket revenue is not going to make much difference.

We could have just kept last seasons prices and not brought in..... Sasso and the books would probably be the same.

Be good to see at the end of the season what it all looks like though.