Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

The big issue is people dont see the real benefit of a season ticket. It looks like i will be able to watch 3 years of football for between £17 and £20 a game, depending on what league we are in. Is anyone seriously saying this is over pricing people from watching football??? If i just get the one year season ticket and do so like i have done every year, then it will probably go up anout a quid a year.

People need to stop looking for reasons to have a go at the club and argue their own reasons for not going. We all know what happened last year to season ticket prices at each stage they were released. Get them bought now, use the finance offer if you aint got the lump sum........but stop moaning and get behind the chairman and OUR football club

Edited by ex_retfordowl

There seems to be no real financial incentive to go for a two or three year option in terms of saving over the cost of a single year. The incentive comes from security against two more rises in those the years and the gamble on premier league football.

I'm a little saddened after all the furore this season over prices they have gone up further.

I have never been nor unlikely ever will be a season ticket holder but the thought of three more years of ticket threads lol

Cracking prices when you break them down to a match by match basis.

There's no excuses now

The prices are out and there's plenty of time to get it sorted.

For anybody wanting more than the 10 month finance option, it's easy enough to get a loan or interest free credit card online to cover the cost.

Absolutely. Less than 22 quid a game on the north, even less on the kop.

Cracking prices when you break them down to a match by match basis.

There's no excuses now

The prices are out and there's plenty of time to get it sorted.

For anybody wanting more than the 10 month finance option, it's easy enough to get a loan or interest free credit card online to cover the cost.

Yeah -let's all go into debt to pay for a recreational activity....

They'll be asking people to 'just' remortgage their houses in a few years.

How many seasons I can commit to depends an awful lot on the finance option.

If I can sign up to the 3 year deal and pay it off over 3 lots of 10 months at £56 a month then I'm in, if I have to pay all 3 years worth in just 10 months at £168 per month, then it'll just be a 1 season renewal for me.

Think I'll stick to paying one year at a time on the kop and see how it goes. There are a couple of things DC needs to realise though.1. There is no easy way to get promoted, it might never happen so please don't make promises.2. We have a core of around 16000 loyal fans that will turn up every week, please don't fleece them, try to attract the missing 20,000.

If you cant afford it at these prices then what prices can you afford???

Doesn't affect me personally. I live on Edinburgh - a season ticket would be no use to me if it was free.

Expecting real people to not only spend all their disposable income but actually go into debt to finance ever higher wages for some 20 something millionaire playboys and their parasitical minders so they can play a game for a living is morally wrong, however.

Edited by owlinexile

All threads moaning about ticket prices should now be abolished. You have your chance for those much vaunted cheap tickets.

Time to now put up or shut up.

Unless you fall into the rather large demographic of not wanting to or being unable to make EVERY game.

Then old chancey don't play, old chancey is going in dry.

All threads moaning about ticket prices should now be abolished. You have your chance for those much vaunted cheap tickets.

Time to now put up or shut up.

So aggressive and wrong - not everyone can afford/justify a season ticket. POTG prices still matter hugely. Soz. Edited by rickygoo

PRICES

ADULT

ONE YEAR: Kop £415; North stand £505; South stand £580; Grandstand £505

TWO YEAR: Kop £810; North stand £985; South stand £1,130; Grandstand £985

THREE YEAR: Kop £1,205; North stand £1,465; South stand £1,680; Grandstand £1,465

UNDER 25

ONE YEAR: Kop £325; North stand £400; South stand £455; Grandstand £400

TWO YEAR: Kop £640; North stand £790; South stand £900; Grandstand £790

THREE YEAR: Kop £955; North stand £1,180; South stand £1,345; Grandstand £1,180

CONCESSION

ONE YEAR: Kop £230; North stand £285; South stand £325; Grandstand £385

TWO YEAR: Kop £450; North stand £555; South stand £365; Grandstand £555

THREE YEAR: Kop £670; North stand £825; South stand £945; Grandstand £825

UNDER 17

ONE YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £100

TWO YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £200

THREE YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £300

UNDER 11

ONE YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £50

TWO YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £100

THREE YEAR: Kop, North stand, South stand £150

GRANDSTAND FAMILY AREA OFFER

ONE ADULT & ONE U11: One year £530; Two year £1,035; Three year £1,540

ONE ADULT & TWO U11S: One year £555; Two year £1,085; Three year £1,615

TWO ADULTS & ONE U11: One year £1,035; Two year £2,020; Three year £3,005

TWO ADULTS & TWO U11S: One year £1,060; Two year £2,070; Three year £3,080

ONE ADULT & ONE U17: One year £555; Two year £1,085; Three year £1,615

ONE ADULT & TWO U17S: One year £605; Two year £1,185; Three year £1,765

TWO ADULTS & ONE U17: One year £1,060; Two year £2,070; Three year £3,080

TWO ADULTS & TWO U17S: One year £1,110; Two year £2,170; Three year £3,230

ONE ADULT, ONE U11 & ONE U17: One year £580; Two year £1,135; Three year £1,690

TWO ADULTS, ONE U11 & ONE U17: One year £1,085; Two year £2,120; Three year £3,155

ADDITIONAL U11: One year £25; Two year £50; Three year £75

ADDITIONAL U17: One year £50; Two year £100; Three year £150

All payment options are available for purchasing one year season tickets for the 2016/17 campaign but the club are unable to accept credit card payments for the multi year season tickets, purchases of which must be made in person at the ticket office.

The 2016/17 advance saver season Tickets are on sale now in person at the Ticket Office (open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday), by telephone on 0871 900 1867 or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop

How many seasons I can commit to depends an awful lot on the finance option.

If I can sign up to the 3 year deal and pay it off over 3 lots of 10 months at £56 a month then I'm in, if I have to pay all 3 years worth in just 10 months at £168 per month, then it'll just be a 1 season renewal for me.

This also