Official New season ticket prices. 2016/17

When people are sacking off gym memberships to afford a game a fortnight something has gone very very wrong with all this.

DC doesn't get it, he just doesn't.

By my calculations, if everyone who bought an ST last year buys one this year, it will generate 1 million pounds, which seems to explain the numbers thy have gone up by.

That's 16k STs I have done a rough calc on.

1 million, matias cost 4 million, hooper will earn that in 4 months with us.

I would honestly rather see our club survive with maybe ONE less player than 1600 fans coughing up out of a budget to watch football at Hillsborough every other week for 10 months.

Season ticket sales generating £1 million, are you sure??

Rubbish nowt to do with Sky it's called not fleecing your fans the way some London clubs do and some championship clubs including ourselves for me anyone charging over £350 to sit behind the goals in this league is fleecing fans to charge what we are pay now is disgusting £31 on the Kop come on.Away tickets same disgusting most clubs prices football lost it's sole

£18 per game for an adult is not fleecing anyone.

It's a matter of choice, always will be, just that nowadays there are more leisure choices.

Would never even consider a gym membership if it meant not being able to affotd Wednesday games.

These prices are £18, £22 and £25 per game. Is it really that bad?

It worries me that a special offer early advanced saving initiative can cost £25 a game.

It worries me even more to think our phase 3 this year may cost more than 35 a month on the south and more than 30 on the north.

And I cannot believe last years Boxing Day game cost 27 and this year it cost 39.

What really worries me is how out the habit I have gotten due to this years farce with potg, and I reckon I'll really fancy a game in 2 seasons time and I'll be paying over 50 quid to go and see a Wednesday game.

This all needs to calm down, wages haven't gone up since 2010, I really feel for those that can't do it anymore and I really worry what the long term affects are of the fans sacking it off when they get used to not bothering.

You know what's coming. You've been warned.

For the record I don't want to go to every home game, I'll accept POTG prices. I have the choice.

Will I spend £505 on POTG over the season (I prefer the north). Possibly I'm not sure.

12 games will see you at that figure, for the price of 23.

It worries me that a special offer early advanced saving initiative can cost £25 a game.

It worries me even more to think our phase 3 this year may cost more than 35 a month on the south and more than 30 on the north.

And I cannot believe last years Boxing Day game cost 27 and this year it cost 39.

What really worries me is how out the habit I have gotten due to this years farce with potg, and I reckon I'll really fancy a game in 2 seasons time and I'll be paying over 50 quid to go and see a Wednesday game.

This all needs to calm down, wages haven't gone up since 2010, I really feel for those that can't do it anymore and I really worry what the long term affects are of the fans sacking it off when they get used to not bothering.

Why does it really worry you when you have no intention of purchasing?

2010 when you happily paid £18 per game for a season ticket in the north stand in the 3rd division, £4 less than next season?

I generally can't get to midweek games and given that I like to spend some Saturday's with my family away from S6 I don't have a ST.

But, given the extortionate POTG prices this season, even if I miss 8 games, it's now likely that I'd be (just about) better off buying a ST.

I'm sure it's just me but it does feel a little like the club is trying to force the hand of the fair weather fan into getting a ST.

All part of the master plan I suppose.

Ha , the joy of being a wednesday fan

Thick and thin

A clue, it beings with thi

So I'm 19 a season ticket in the North Stand was about £300 for this season so it's already gone up £100 not to mention the wee wee taking prices for 'commitment' for another year or two more years. I save a massive £10 for 2 years and an even bigger £20 for 3 years. This can't represent good value especially if we are still in the championship.

Tas

Because the club is better financially to have folk commit their £400 or £500 upfront rather than folk who may or may not turn up depending on 100 factors.

You don't like the train argument but it is valid. The season ticket holders provide the building blocks, the rationale for providing the facility or level of service.

At the gym I used to be a member of you can pay for a day pass. But it's about a tenner compared to 35 quid per month. You simply pay a higher price for turning up on your terms in all walks of life

You know what's coming. You've been warned.

For the record I don't want to go to every home game, I'll accept POTG prices. I have the choice.

Will I spend £505 on POTG over the season (I prefer the north). Possibly I'm not sure.

Being warned is no justification. There's no reason to spank POTG customers. My ST had gone up £1 per game - assuming I renew. I can accept that.

Why that should mean dire warnings to people less fortunate than me who can't justify going to every game I don't understand.

lol.

'You've been warned'.

Chansiri has been warned that gates will be lower than they could/should be if he continues with his pricing policies.

It's too early to tell whether he has taken the warning on board. These increased prices are not particularly encouraging.

The kids prices are reasonable, to be fair.

£505, last season renewal, x 3 = £1,515.

3 year ticket now = £1,680

11% increase despite paying up front for games in 2019.

I'm sorry, but that is taking the p**s.

Our style of football will be increasing by around 157% over next 3 seasons on last season.