The Owls vs Birmingham. Official Matchday Thread.

Sorry, a bit late to the party today, I'm afraid I was making rather merry yesterday. It won't happen again.

On to the serious stuff, every game is a tough one in this league and today is no different. We need to get the three points if we are going to make a serious challenge for the top six. I will gladly take a scrappy 1-0 win today with the unlikely Glen Loovens getting the winner (or anyone else actually)

Afternoon Chums and a mery chrimble to you all.

JUst got back from a tour of duty in the CMK shops.................pile of poo but anything to keep the peace! Mrs MK now working on my favourite meal of the year cold cuts chips beans and pickles..........only a 1-0 win can mak life any better1

Ollies happy he's had some ham with his boxing day din dins and has settled down for a snooz before Kick Off.

I was at the BDM but sadly had to endure it in the Lepp as my cousin a scabby blunt got me a ticket...........never mind bragging right for 30 odd years more than makes up............what i wouldn't give for a repaeat score and the scenes of jubilation agin.

Thanks to DC and CC for making my life soooooooooooooooooooo much happier

Head says 1-0 .................heart says 4-0

COME ON WEDNESDAY

I can concur that I've seen them wet themselves when you rope them up and chuck them in the Owlstalk van.

Girls love being tied up, a bit of rough play, exciting role play, and a bit of mystery, with a bad lad, just ask them.

The only disappointing aspect is when they get out of the van and find themselves in bleeding Stockport.

lol