Scouts selling tickets?

I gather from my hp sauce they some groups that work in organisations working with kids like scouts and football schools ect get 1000 tickets a game between them to sell, then I think club donate some money out of this into there projects. 3 pals went Sunday for the magic £20 people crave on here.

So phone the number chaps and see you Boxing Day and every other week, excuses over........ But there not are they

Yeah but, erm, aren't they in the South Stand?

Guest Deleted member

roger sake i put a thread in ticket section weeks ago for people to get tickets, Anybody on here cant use price as a excuse on Boxing day.

Just found that. You started a topic saying Birmingham tickets £20 and then literally gave an email address of steelmeetsice@gmail.com

No explanation, nothing. Did you really expect 1000's of people to respond to that?

If it is a genuine offer, then great, but it has all the hallmarks of a scam on the face of it. If it looks too good to be true (ie putting on a poster that you're undercutting the club by 50%) people won't believe it

Edited by Deleted member

Just found that. You started a topic saying Birmingham tickets £20 and then literally gave an email address of steelmeetsice@gmail.com

No explanation, nothing. Did you really expect 1000's of people to respond to that?

If it is a genuine offer, then great, but it has all the hallmarks of a scam on the face of it. If it looks too good to be true (ie putting on a poster that you're undercutting the club by 50%) people won't believe it

I got them for that price from someone I work with-they sent the e-mail out to all staff. Got the tickets and looking forward to going. It's definitely not a scam-but I agree the poster/flyer does give that impression. I thought it was too good to be true when it first came round too.

Guest Deleted member

Why would a regular poster on here who has given his email address & no doubt you can track my ip I've used the account from try to scam folk for a few quid.

If it was my 1st post I'd get it buy I must have thousands so there is no excuse.

Apologies - I didnt realise it was you who was advertising it - as you didnt give that impression either.

I just assumed you'd seen the advert for it and was passing on the email address.

You're usually fairly eloquent and verbose. You should have made much more of the original post as its a great offer.  I'm more than happy to share the info now I know its genuine