Sheffield Wednesday vs Wolves - Extended Highlights

The strange thing is that I got the full MK match last week ok. Now I can get the highlights ok but the full MK match and the full Wolves match doesn't give me the option.

This is in FireFox so I will have a go in chrome and see what happens

Very enjoyable that. A fantastic day. 

The OMDT was a cracking laugh to follow on the day

especially when Wednesday Player crashed and some of us didn't know what was going on. lol

A very good team performance. I like the fact that we are coming back in games or turning games around.

To me that's a very good and positive sign. I might be wrong but usually the top six sides tend to come back a lot or score late goals or turn games around quite often.

Not sure if that's the case but it seems that way. Norwich and Bournemouth seemed to do it quite a lot last season and the likes of Watford and Leicester too in recent seasons.

Very enjoyable that. A fantastic day. 

The OMDT was a cracking laugh to follow on the day

especially when Wednesday Player crashed and some of us didn't know what was going on. lol

A very good team performance. I like the fact that we are coming back in games or turning games around.

To me that's a very good and positive sign. I might be wrong but usually the top six sides tend to come back a lot or score late goals or turn games around quite often.

Not sure if that's the case but it seems that way. Norwich and Bournemouth seemed to do it quite a lot last season and the likes of Watford and Leicester too in recent seasons.

Yeah, I remember Bournemouth and Watford both turning it round late in the game against us. lol

If he starts to consistently get the basics right, his natural attributes will always give him a chance. Carlos seems to have made him more aware of what's going on around him

I think with Helan it's more about knowing where the ball is without having to stare at your feet.

Which in turn allows him to look up and around him.

Hmm, for those saying Jeremy Helan isn't a footballer, he was involved in a few nifty moves in that clip.

That clip also didn't show him doing his favourite trick of running the ball out for a throw in, although in fairness he did carry the ball about 50 yards out of defence before doing that which helped deal with a bit of pressure

Credit where its due, he did alright when he came on, as did Nuhiu, think these cameo roles are a good fit for both, both have physical attributes that can cause problems for tiring opposition and in Helan's case, a bit less expectation probably helps, he can't be relied on to play the slick football and provide the sort of chances that Wallace, Bannan, Forestieri etc do, week in week out, but he didn't have to do that yesterday, he just had to get the ball and run, get it down the other end and maybe win a corner or a throw, whilst obviously providing support for his full back, but thats never a problem for him.

Still frustrating at times that there is a big gap in behind a full back that he could easily exploit with that pace, but it just doesn't seem to register between the ears and he'd rather take a short pass and then try and knock it past the defender or go backwards, happened a few times yesterday and it just makes more work for himself if anything, but he was good, they all were.

Edited by Lee A