90th minute goals

Wish it was one less. Cost two of us a 3-1 score prediction bet.

Worst goal ever ;-)

UTO :biggrin:

I can beat that, I had a £1.00 on us to beat Leeds 5 - 0. I must have been the only person not celebrating the 6th.

Wish it was one less. Cost two of us a 3-1 score prediction bet.

Worst goal ever ;-)

UTO :biggrin:

No, worst goal ever was this one...

Had 3-0 bet v Southampton donkeys years ago. With minutes to go and 3-0 down, Southampton brought a young sub on for his debut. Fella called Le Tissier. I stopped laughing at his silly name just after he curled a delicious shot into the top corner at the Leppings Lane end.

I have £5 on wednesday every game 3-1, so Hooper if your reading this your a too-hat,

Least you could've done was score the 5th.

:-)

Had the same bet against Arsenal, sure I was the only one in the ground gutted they missed that sitter right at the end :-(

I have £5 on wednesday every game 3-1, so Hooper if your reading this your a too-hat,

Least you could've done was score the 5th.

:-)

Had the same bet against Arsenal, sure I was the only one in the ground gutted they missed that sitter right at the end :-(

Nope, I had £10 on 3-1 against Arsenal at 70/1, so I was also gutted they didn't score. In fact for the last ten minutes I was a gooner

No, worst goal ever was this one...

Had 3-0 bet v Southampton donkeys years ago. With minutes to go and 3-0 down, Southampton brought a young sub on for his debut. Fella called Le Tissier. I stopped laughing at his silly name just after he curled a delicious shot into the top corner at the Leppings Lane end.

Never knew he made his debut against us.