Nando's shinnies

just to explain, I started this thread, not because in any way an I critical of FF for hisw shin pads, but purely because I thought it was interesting

There had been plenty of discussion re his shin pads in the last couple of weeks with the sky footage and gesture after the Cardiff goal, so when i had the opportunity to see his shin pads at first hand, I wanted to see for myself what pads he had, and decided to share it.

They're obviously lucky ones for his - I have no problem at all with him wearing them!!!

You never know with this site because there are to many sad tail tugging tuggers on it!!

Like I said you can never be to sure on here because moronic comments are a common theme !!

Brilliant. Blaming Mr Owlstalk for your complete inability to spot the most obvious sarcasm.  lol

So long as he wears shinpads, thus putting himself within the rules, and that they keep him from injury, he could be wearing a pair of Sheffield United ones for all I care, so long as the shirt he is wearing is a Wednesday one. Besides, its given me another 'lucky' number for anything -45

He's a top drawer player who we're privileged to have down at Hillsborough. Money doesn't guarantee success but it does get you quality. That goal against Cardiff that he scores is a prime example of what £3m can get you. Half a chance and then bang, we're back in the game. I pray he never gets injured we miss him so much when he's not playing. I can't wait to hill and Matias get to play together I'm sure he makes everyone around him improve.