Charlton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

No idea if this is an old picture but SWFC just tweeted this -

https://twitter.com/swfc/status/662984488939626496

That suggests to me Wildsmith is in goal today, good luck to the lad

Just because there's no Westwood shirt in the picture...it doesn't mean his shirt isn't there.

Kitman always hangs 3 keeper shirts up. And Westwood is always on the far end of a bench.

Just because there's no Westwood shirt in the picture...it doesn't mean his shirt isn't there.

Kitman always hangs 3 keeper shirts up. And Westwood is always on the far end of a bench.

Fair enough, wasn't aware, since we have 2 keepers on the teamsheet every week I came to that conclusion. Don't mind either way, really pleased with both keepers!

Table is taking shape.

Can we force our way into that pack at the top? Because if we can we are in contention for automatic.

Need to rattle off another 2 or 3 consecutive wins to do that, and it's a big ask after the run we've been on.

But that means that 3 points today is essential.

Fair enough, wasn't aware, since we have 2 keepers on the teamsheet every week I came to that conclusion. Don't mind either way, really pleased with both keepers!

We always have 3 keepers warming up if possible. 

Wildsmith's kept three clean sheets this season including two against Arsenal and Newcastle. While I doubt he's starting, if he is I have 100% confidence in the lad- fast establishing himself to be one of the better backup keepers in the league!

This as well.

Doubt Westwood's out, CC would have said in his pre-match ramble, but if he is my confidence doesn't diminish with Wildsmith in net.