Charlton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

If I had one criticism og Carlos he made too much during the week of the team needing the international break and the players were tired. Stuff like that gets into players heads. as for Charlton it sounded like they bypassed our midfield. Hooper Jaoa and Forestieri hardly got a mention first half

How could Joao have got a mention in the first half  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Spot on its complete nonsense

not nonsense mick

I agree with them giddings quite definitely halibloodyfax fan or not gets too bloody excited when someone scores against us 

if someone could put a recording through an analyser we could prove it  he's a blunt sympathiser end of

there was nothing wrong with the team, no need to alter things to fit in a single player no matter what his reputation is.

CC had come up with a system for playing with big dave and another for lucas and should have stuck with it.

Another one !

11 years a member and sod all comments yet suddenly they find their voice - WTF ?

That turned out well. Last time I'm doing an epic Charlton Heston film plot to explain how their football club was formed. 

Have a look at this little owl hiding under a hat, smile and go to bed knowing we will be back in two weeks to take on the Udders, who haven't lost in 4736 matches.

post-34006-0-69619600-1446945072.gif