Charlton vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Brilliant OMDT  (What the hell does that stand for?).   

Was giggling away reading it, The Star should follow your lead, instead of doing the predictable pre match report.

..Official Match Day Thread ... but I guess it really should read OMT...Official Matchday Thread...except spell check gives you Match-Day or Match day...so in reality it can OMDT or OMT...

...so..there you have it... lol 

Edited by Freshfish

brilliant Pauli.

'Damn you Addicks'....

....'Damn you all to hell'

Lets hope we can capitalize on Dorbeh losing, Hulls vs Boro and a Brum stalemate at Fulham..

WE'RE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY, WE'RE ON OUR WAY BACK.

Good to see Lopez is fot and fighting for a spot. Plus hooper fighting for a starting spot. Wouldn't mind both these guys getting a run out today. Gonna say 3-0 Wednesday.

Lopez is fot

Fighting for a spot

Hooper is fighting for a starting spot

Nice poem.

I've written one but I'm struggling to find a rhyme

United are fit

But their team and ground are...

I'm working on it

Excellent match day thread Pauli (although I haven't read it yet).

Let's not take Charlton lightly though, they will be looking to prove bouncebackability wasn't a figment of Tim Lovejoy's imagination, and don't forget it wasn't that long ago that they were claiming to be best team in the World after scabbing an undeserved 1-0 victory against Megson's League 1 promotees at S6.

Charlton 0 Wednesday 23 (Nuhiu 6, Hopper 6, Forestieri 3, Joao 3, McGugan 3, Bannan, Semedo)

Charlton though

lol

:tango:

:ghoulguy:

gary megson

Can't believe Nuhiu has given more fouls away than Hutchinson!!!

Really hope we give them a drubbing, the clubs in complete disarray and I'm still upset when they beat us in 2013 when we could have had an FA Cup 1/4 vs United...although most of that blame goes to the bottom we had between the sticks, cheers Martinez.

3-0, Joao, Bannan and a late Hooper goal.

I've got my eye on a lovely three points today. I want to buy them a drink, talk about their hopes and dreams, take them out west for a night out like what you do in London, tenderly caress them whispering sweet nothings until I'm sticking a couple of the points right up my bum hole with the other one in the mouth before wiping them dry on the league table.

Basically I want foreplay before play and play offs by play off.