Arsenal Ticket Update

someone can go find the post if they like, i really can't be bothered, you was denying the 13,000 bit as well till the post turned up

No.

I didn't deny the 13,000 bit - I didn't deny it because I knew I wrote it.

The part of your post I highlighted was the bit where you claimed I said tickets should be £10 or we wouldn't get 30,000.

I never said that.

You can either find it to prove me wrong or apologise.

What you wrote was "for evidence of such, please see his arsenal attendance forecasts, where he confidently predicted, that if the club aimed the prices too high, we would draw a crowd of 13,000, and advocated £10 sit anywhere, if we wanted to get anywhere near 30,000". So the last part, which Kivo highlighted, was definitely wrong. We can't tell whether the 13,000 figure is garbage or not, as the cheapest seats are not 45 quid (personally, I agree that even at that price we'd have got a lot more than 13,000, but that wasn't your only point).

the £10 post is somewhere, but if you think i can be ar2ed to go look for it you are sadly mistaken, everything he posted about the arsenal prices v attendance was wrong, my only claim in that thread, was that with prices set at mid to high POTG prices, we would top 30k, they were, and we have

So to sum up -

his awesome numeric predictions

for evidence of such, please see his arsenal attendance forecasts, where he confidently predicted, that if the club aimed the prices too high, we would draw a crowd of 13,000, and advocated £10 sit anywhere, if we wanted to get anywhere near 30,000

such insight

Prove I used those figures or apologise.

Scarboro?

Where did I say this?

the £10 post is somewhere, but if you think i can be ar2ed to go look for it you are sadly mistaken,

Either find it or accept you made it up.

Up to you.

£50 to yur chosen charity if you can a post where I said "If ticket prices are over £10 we won't get 30,000"

Did you accuse several posters of registering you on another's teams forum entirely without any evidence or foundation.

Let's have a yes or no because those posts do exist

I apologise for accusing you and Happy Bunny of registerig on a Bristol City forum and spreading poo poo about SWFC in my name.

I was wrong to accuse without knowing who it was.

I can 100% guarantee it wasn't me.

I apologise for accusing you and Happy Bunny of registerig on a Bristol City forum and spreading poo poo about SWFC in my name.

I was wrong to accuse without knowing who it was.

I can 100% guarantee it wasn't me.

Back off Kivo and start being a fan again

Apology accepted

lol this thread... Genuinely interested to know how old some of you lot are...

Quite a few of them work for the Club. That's pretty obvious. And the group bullying of Kivo is getting boring.

This thread is exactly the reason why this site is going down the crapper. Some of the club Agents on here should be moderated. It's like sitting with the pub bore, now.

Some of you genuine fans and site users, should be ashamed of yourselves, by being led on to join in with the abuse and ridiculing too. Show more class.

And, for clarity, I shan't be going to the Arsenal game - I refuse to pay more than any Arsenal fan, on principle. Nothing to do with whether I can afford it or not. Clearly, with a gate of over 30,000 that's a lot of Wednesday POTG fans that are prepared to be ripped off. So well done to the Club, on that one. But, I'll be giving it a miss, thanks.

£43:00 to watch Bristol City though. What was that all about?