OFFICIAL ticket prices vs. Arsenal

Don't get the jizz fest over ticket prices.

£33 in North and £36 in South looks ridiculously expensive for a match on Sky.

[/quote

I know... the season is a complete disaster...the clubs on it's arse...why should people want to come and watch us...especially as the foreign coach will be gone by the end of next month  :laugh: :laugh:

Guest AbbeyOwl

Not really, because to buy membership you need to be able to also afford to go to 7 matches otherwise it's pointless. Therefore to buy a membership you need to be able to afford to spend about £250 on Wednesday.

Hardly street urchin level.

Sky is what £800 a year? I think also for most games the discount is higher. Seems you want an excuse not to go

Don't get the jizz fest over ticket prices.

£33 in North and £36 in South looks ridiculously expensive for a match on Sky.

[/quote

I know... the season is a complete disaster...the clubs on it's arse...why should people want to come and watch us...especially as the foreign coach will be gone by the end of next month :laugh: :laugh:

Black or white, typical Owlstalk.

Sky is what £800 a year? I think also for most games the discount is higher. Seems you want an excuse not to go

I have a season ticket and a box so seems like you don't know what the f00k you are on about.

Buy a season ticket or membership and for your loyalty we will sell you a ticket for the same price as away fans who have also purchased the same, because making it the same price for both sets of supporters is clearly the fairest way to sell them, and any other scenario would see the clubs fail to reach an agreement.

All those Wednesday fans who can't afford to buy a season ticket or membership will still be able to attend for a non discounted price, which is a lot better than the Arsenal fans who have to buy a ST or a membership to even join the lottery of being able to get a ticket for their home games, or have to be a ST holder and go to all cup and away games to get away tickets.

By mutual agreement between Sheffield Wednesday and Arsenal.

Buy a season ticket or membership and for your loyalty we will sell you a ticket for the same price as away fans who have also purchased the same, because making it the same price for both sets of supporters is clearly the fairest way to sell them, and any other scenario would see the clubs fail to reach an agreement.

All those Wednesday fans who can't afford to buy a season ticket or membership will still be able to attend for a non discounted price, which is a lot better than the Arsenal fans who have to buy a ST or a membership to even join the lottery of being able to get a ticket for their home games, or have to be a ST holder and go to all cup and away games to get away tickets.

By mutual agreement between Sheffield Wednesday and Arsenal.

Or just have them £25 anywhere in the ground for adults - simples.

Alternatively have thousands of empty seats and dipping crowds despite our best chance of success in years.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Black or white, typical Owlstalk.

I have a season ticket and a box so seems like you don't know what the f00k you are on about.

Seems like you make it up as you go along and are full of Shiiiiiitttteeeeeeeeeeee

Only box you have you live in

Not really, because to buy membership you need to be able to also afford to go to 7 matches otherwise it's pointless.

I go to about three or four games a year, but I've got a membership. Gives me priority over general sale for the matches I do want to go to, such as Brentford last weekend.

Guest AbbeyOwl

What I don't understand is why can ST holders buy 2 tickets 1 discounted 1 full price but members can only buy 1, that means I have to wait for general sale to take my 6 year old so we can sit together, am I missing something or is that just daft?

You should have you kid registered as a member surely?

Or maybe some people just think Wednesday have completely f00ked up their pricing from corporate level right down to matchday pricing and are not learning from the continued mistakes.

I really do think that some fans have fallen out of love with the club and don't realise it

The pricing structure for this game is fair and all the variations have been explained and yet it still isn't enough

Or just have them £25 anywhere in the ground for adults - simples.

Alternatively have thousands of empty seats and dipping crowds despite our best chance of success in years.

You seem confused.

You've put crowds, inferring the average over multiple games, yet you are bashing a policy which is rewarding and encouraging fans to attend more games.

Selling fewer ST's and fewer memberships because the club gives everyone the best price for the big games anyway is a deeply flawed strategy and would have a much greater impact on long-term attendances than selling a few hundred less tickets to a cup game.

Stop talking nonsense?

You're the one justifying home fans paying more than away fans pal.

ST talk is nonsense - Arsenal have 55,000 season ticket holder and 3,100 seats for this game. Wednesday have 15,000 season ticket holders and 32,000 seats for this game. Should both teams sell out, plenty of home fans will have paid more than the away fans. That is mental!

You really should change your user name and perhaps breath and try and understand what several posters have said WE HAD TO OFFER THERE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS THE SAME DISCOUNT AS OURS SO THEY ARE GETTING CHARGED THE SAME BEHIND THE NET AS OUR FANS BEHIND THE NET. Nobody has to go on the North or South you can get charged the same price as there fans if you wish.

Guest AbbeyOwl

I think if you refer back to my topic on the prices of boxes from June you will see that I quite clearly have a box.

Bit of a n0b aren't you.

Do you think I follow you or have any interest in you whatsoever? At £25 this game is fairly priced, you should minimum be a member.

If you have a box why are you having this debate besides being either a liar or stupid

You seem confused.

You've put crowds, inferring the average over multiple games, yet you are bashing a policy which is rewarding and encouraging fans to attend more games.

Selling fewer ST's and fewer memberships because the club gives everyone the best price for the big games anyway is a deeply flawed strategy and would have a much greater impact on long-term attendances than selling a few hundred less tickets to a cup game.

The club would sell more season tickets if at the time they were announced they also advised of the matchday pricing, phase two and phase three prices.

It's pretty basic stuff.

Pricing and promotion seems list on them.