Ten games in.

Is this the point at which the trigger finger really starts to itch? Hopefully we turn around a few wins in the meantime, but lets assume we don't; is one win in ten enough to sustain carlos for much longer?

I'm just wondering when it is reasonable to consider alternatives? Wait too long and the season is over in terms of what can be achieved.

First 10 games so often define the season - challenging, middtable security or relegation scrap.

At the end of the day, the stats don't lie - irrespective the fact we may be playing a little better, we aren't picking up enough points - simple as that.

The current scenario looks like the last option at the moment - one point off the drop zone and unless we start winning soon, it's going to be another grim season.

I think CC will get 4/5 more games but if we are still in this predicament come October I think he will be gone.

If we are struggling, he doesn't inspire me with any confidence he could haul us out of the basement

Cannot see Relegation being an option for DC

Is this the point at which the trigger finger really starts to itch? Hopefully we turn around a few wins in the meantime, but lets assume we don't; is one win in ten enough to sustain carlos for much longer?

I'm just wondering when it is reasonable to consider alternatives? Wait too long and the season is over in terms of what can be achieved.

posted something similar in another thread. I think we need 2 wins from the next 3.

Jeeez!

Can't we wait until around Christmas time to decide where we are?

I presume the OP didn't go to Burnley or Bolton?

Well i did and we could and should have won both games. Fair enough, we just aren't doing it in the final third, yet, but don't think for a minute DC won't address this before too long.

Some of the football in the first half last night was the best i have seen in a long time. We will build the side around FF and Bannan looks future captain material.

It was brill to keep a clean sheet last night and when Westwood is fully fit again, expect us to be a tight, creative AND efficient team.

Just a little patience is needed, that's all.

Jeeez!

Can't we wait until around Christmas time to decide where we are?

I presume the OP didn't go to Burnley or Bolton?

Well i did and we could and should have won both games. Fair enough, we just aren't doing it in the final third, yet, but don't think for a minute DC won't address this before too long.

Some of the football in the first half last night was the best i have seen in a long time. We will build the side around FF and Bannan looks future captain material.

It was brill to keep a clean sheet last night and when Westwood is fully fit again, expect us to be a tight, creative AND efficient team.

Just a little patience is needed, that's all.

We shouldn't have won last night.

2 poor teams, with a draw a fair result, but if pushed Bolton deserved the 3 more than us.

2 poor teams, with a draw a fair result, but if pushed Bolton deserved the 3 more than us.

You need to go onto Bolton's forum and see what they thought.

They are all saying we should have been 2-4 goals up by half time, and i agree.

2nd half was more frustrating but good to keep a clean sheet, Lees and Turner will forge a good back line from here on in.

Oh, they also don't rate Madine either.

Edit: we are better than you realise guys, we just need to give 'em a bit more time.

Edited by Pulsar

You need to go onto Bolton's forum and see what they thought.

They are all saying we should have been 2-4 goals up by half time, and i agree.

2nd half was more frustrating but good to keep a clean sheet, Lees and Turner will forge a good back line from herebon in.

Oh, they also don't rate Madine either.

Edit: we are better than you realise guys, we just need to give 'em a bit more time.

A positive was the Turner and Lees partnership and the continued good form of lee. However their wingers took the pish out of our fullbacks.

Not sure where 4 goals could have come from.

Great to see that the team is finally starting to settle down now that the window is closed. Performances have started to improve as familiarity increases. Absolutely have to see that continuing now with victories a must. We've as much potential as we have pressure. Could go either way.

You're having a laff eh?.....................with all the chances we missed :laugh:

We are still in our extended pre season.  When the team does "click" we might be bottom of the table with no confidence.  The thing is, we should have got the bulk of our signings done with a few games of pre season left.  It's almost like we've written this season off which is a slap in the face to the fans who stumped up good money for season tickets. 

We are still in our extended pre season. When the team does "click" we might be bottom of the table with no confidence. The thing is, we should have got the bulk of our signings done with a few games of pre season left. It's almost like we've written this season off which is a slap in the face to the fans who stumped up good money for season tickets.

That's what grinds my gears, as if anyone is going to pay 35 quid a game to sit in the cold watching us blunder to a 14th place finish.

Great to see that the team is finally starting to settle down now that the window is closed. Performances have started to improve as familiarity increases. Absolutely have to see that continuing now with victories a must. We've as much potential as we have pressure. Could go either way.

Great way of getting it across mate.....the mood on here will change with 6 from 6.

Edited by Bahrain Owl

2 shots on target v Burnley and 3 last night.  We are making a complete bo ll ocks of things at the moment, not sure CC is totally to blame because i think he's getting players brought in he doesn't really want.