Ten games in.

A positive was the Turner and Lees partnership and the continued good form of lee. However their wingers took the pish out of our fullbacks.

Not sure where 4 goals could have come from.

Wellington da Silva is good enough to give any fullback a hard time, including at Prem level. Bolton did very well to get him off Arsenal on loan and I can see him getting into the Brazil team when he's a bit older. Sure Hunt was at full stretch against him but as a team we kept him out and ultimately that's all you can ask for.

We certainly had 4 chances+. Matias through on goal, failed to round the keeper, Matias got on end of Lee cross but kicked against defender with goal at mercy, Forestieri over bar from Nuhiu flick on at start of second half, Lee shot well saved after "solo" run, Forestieri slipping when through. Some half chances, e.g. Joao shot late on saved by keeper. I think that's enough decent chances to win a game - the two Matias chances on their own should have been enough. What more do you want?

We defended well against Bolton, specially in first half played some of the best passing football I have seen from any side, certainly at Championship level. Bannan first half display was nothing short of stellar. Let down was the front line. Matias missed good chances and otherwise did little. Nuhiu was not as effective as he can be. Forestieri showed skill but not much end product. Sadly the budding partnership with Nuhiu from  the Burnley game was in scant evidence. But compare with Reading game to see how things are starting to come together. Time to hold our nerve and allow the team to settle properly into its new style. We are into fine tuning and tweaks now. A couple more games and then if the results don't come you can start to worry.