Why are the *eeds copying us?

Football songs get copied. They're only doing it because it sounds quality. We should take it as a bit of a compliment because we were the first to sing it in the UK. However we copied the song off Germany. It's not a Wednesday original.

This.

I find it so bizzare that people get protective over songs we sing. Very few songs are original nowadays. 

Reminds me of playground mentality. Very juvinile. 'Missssss.....Missssssssss....Leeds are copying us'.

Jesus Christ.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Football songs get copied. They're only doing it because it sounds quality. We should take it as a bit of a compliment because we were the first to sing it in the UK. However we copied the song off Germany. It's not a Wednesday original.

In 30 years time when everyones copied it there will be an argument on who came up with it

We didn't start the tune in this country loads of teams were using it before us. It's the wawaw bit that's ours and the reason leeds sing walaw is cos of that god awful band. Wawaw has been our saying for donkeys years but we can't have anything sacred with that attention seeking shower of 5h1te blurting using it to promote any other sports team that'll have em.

We didn't start the tune in this country loads of teams were using it before us. It's the wawaw bit that's ours and the reason leeds sing walaw is cos of that god awful band. Wawaw has been our saying for donkeys years but we can't have anything sacred with that attention seeking shower of 5h1te blurting using it to promote any other sports team that'll have em.

749b80cfd21d878e07365ecbc57e80bc1d1f62dc

749b80cfd21d878e07365ecbc57e80bc1d1f62dc

Why are you commenting on it? Click back and look on a different topic. I find 95% of topics on here unimportant to me so I just don't comment. Easy really.