Why are the *eeds copying us?

We need to start a petition - submitted to the new owner - to rid the place of the band. They have had their time, I went on the Kop for the first time in years recently and it was awful having that lot not far away. Is it any wonder the far end of the North becomes busier as each season goes by, probably so as to get as far away from the brass band as possible.

The band should be placed in the West Stand lower section - that would annoy the away fans, drowned out their singing, fill up the kop!

Doesn't really bother me other fans singing songs about players such as the semedo song Wichling we started and has become popular,but when you have a song and a tag line like we're all Wednesday arnt we and other clubs notably Leeds and pigs shamelessly nick it its annoying especially as you know one day they will claim to have started it

Doesn't really bother me other fans singing songs about players such as the semedo song Wichling we started and has become popular,but when you have a song and a tag line like we're all Wednesday arnt we and other clubs notably Leeds and pigs shamelessly nick it its annoying especially as you know one day they will claim to have started it

We didn't start that.

Think Liverpool sang it for Momo Sissoko...god knows who else sang it.

Certainly wasn't us who coined it as a football song.

We didn't start that.

Think Liverpool sang it for Momo Sissoko...god knows who else sang it.

Certainly wasn't us who coined it as a football song.

Sound a bit daft singing about Semedo to sissoko don't you think?

I know you keep saying your a lady, but I'm guessing you walk (pretending to be carpet fitter) and act like a bloke. It's certainly how you come across. So don't be offended if everyone keeps referring to you as 'him'

I know you keep saying your a lady, but I'm guessing you walk (pretending to be carpet fitter) and act like a bloke. It's certainly how you come across. So don't be offended if everyone keeps referring to you as 'him'

How is what I said making me seem as though I act like a bloke? All I was saying was that 'he's magic you know' was first sang by Momo Sissoko. If a bloke said no one would bat an eyelid. Why is there an issue when a woman knows what she's on about...on such a trivial matter such as a football song.

Don't know whether to be offended or pity the fact that some can't open their eyes & see that women can be feminine & still enjoy their football. 

Caveman mentality.

Firstly everyone is basically you and two other muppets.

Secondly she only said something about a song so what on earth was your post about?

This is utter b0ll0x this, trying to bully the only female matchday poster, she's only 20, if you met a 20 year old girl at a family gathering and she was talking about football you wouldn't dare to even imagine acting like this.

Jesus christ, when I become the voice of reason especially when sticking up for lasses then things have gotten bloody silly.

The worst bit is she is the least trolly of most the regulars.

All anyone thinking reading the squabbles is how annoying the stupid replies are.

Edited by Tas

Secondly she only said something about a song so what on earth was your post about?

This is utter b0ll0x this, trying to bully the only female matchday poster, she's only 20, if you met a 20 year old girl at a family gathering and she was talking about football you wouldn't dare to even imagine acting like this.

Jesus christ, when I become the voice of reason especially when sticking up for lasses then things have gotten bloody silly.

All anyone thinking reading the squabbles is how annoying the stupid replies are.

Well said. Some of the recent replies to FlyingOwl have been a bit odd to say the least. Quite what her gender has to do with anything being discussed on here, I'm not sure.

You're trying far to hard for a bag off

Top answer in our most predictable replies survey.

It's one post after days of it, you're just sad I served you up like a Christmas ham for being a total belson.

Leave her be now unless she starts waffling about matchday tickets.

lol

I just don't buy that you would dare to say that irl in front of people. Which makes you;

A coward

A bully

A fanny

And a troll.

*drops mic*

Sorry I didn't realise I just assumed you were a bloke. Oh well, it explains the bitchiness.

Yes I think more people are wising up to him.

You're trying far to hard for a bag off

Total IQ - 7