Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

I doubt we'll bring anyone else in, for the reason guru gave. Takes 2 months to bed them in. Season will be over. Carlos has already said he's not keen on emergency loans. I suspect Hooper was an exception because he was a primary target we tried for earlier in the summer.

Agree

Guest wilyfox

Atleast he's unlikely to be available for tomorrow. Took us days to get clearance for Oshilaja when we borrowed him from Cardiff. Hopefully the same issue would slow Macheda's arrival.

It's funny, this time last year i could only dream of a squad as good as the one we have now. However I would love us to bring in another loan or 2 to really give us the best chance possible of staying in the top 6, we can't throw away this great season that we have had so far.

It's funny, this time last year i could only dream of a squad as good as the one we have now. However I would love us to bring in another loan or 2 to really give us the best chance possible of staying in the top 6, we can't throw away this great season that we have had so far.

I feel exactly the same, all the team scouts, that have had us watched, completely know how to play against us.

They man mark Bannan,

They target Jack Hunt,

They play a high line, when we play Nuhiu

It would be to our advantage, to completely throw the opposition without weakening the team.

*Liam Palmer has done very well when called upon for example...

Freedman says clearance for Macheda could take 4 or 5 hours, or 4 or 5 days. #nffc

Paul Taylor â€@nottmtails  11m

Oliveira is having a scan. It is too premature to say he is out for the season, says DF. #nffc

Sounds like Oliveira is out tomorrow.

Huge boost that.

Sounds like they'll be left with just COG as a striker tomorrow.

Fantastic.

Odemwingie is a good signing for Bristol City, albeit a short term one as he is 34.

Would love to see us sign Guediora but probably unrealistic at this stage of the season. Striker wise Murray or Gayle would be fantastic.

Best ones would be someone is out of contract in the summer and use this as a sort of trial period.