Official Loan Window Transfer Rumours Mega Thread

I'd be more than happy to go with what we've got.

I wouldn't be unhappy to go with what we have The more options we have though I suppose, the better our chances. One advantage of going with what we have, is that it will allow us to see a lot more of Matias, which will benefit us next season, if we don't make it this year. I'm not sure we would actually want to buy the likes of Murray or Lambert, so they're more of a short term fix in my opinion

Edited by gurujuan

I wouldn't be unhappy to go with what we have The more options we have though I suppose, the better our chances. One advantage of going with what we have, is that it will allow us to see a lot more of Matias, which will benefit us next season, if we don't make it this year. I'm not sure we would actually want to buy the likes of Murray or Lambert, so they're more of a short term fix in my opinion

Well that's back tracking at it's very best!!! UTO

Well that's back tracking at it's very best!!! UTO

I've never really been into quick fixes, though I can see the benefits of having the extra options. The only one who we've been linked with, that I'd sign on a permanent basis, would be Guedioura. As for Murray and Lambert, I expect us to sign better in the summer

I've never really been into quick fixes, though I can see the benefits of having the extra options. The only one who we've been linked with, that I'd sign on a permanent basis, would be Guedioura. As for Murray and Lambert, I expect us to sign better in the summer

if we have enough quality for Championship

If we are to make any moves in the loan window, it will only be players who are playing first team football now. UTO

If we are to make any moves in the loan window, it will only be players who are playing first team football now. UTO

I hope so, as we don't really have the time to bed players in who are not match fit. It took Hooper two months Yes, it's paid off, but two months from now, the season will be over

Guest wilyfox

I hope so, as we don't really have the time to bed players in who are not match fit. It took Hooper two months Yes, it's paid off, but two months from now, the season will be over

That said, it could be a chance to road-test a potential newbie for next season, whether they hit top form or not. Personally, I don't think we'll get anyone at this stage.

That said, it could be a chance to road-test a potential newbie for next season, whether they hit top form or not. Personally, I don't think we'll get anyone at this stage.

Again, true, but then any signings would have to be, potentially at least, part of our long term plans.

Guest wilyfox

Again, true, but then any signings would have to be, potentially at least, part of our long term plans.

Sounds as though Guedioura could well be. Too bad they're still in the cup.

The loan window closes 24th March, so basically after the Charlton match. Of course, with the international break it would give additional time for a newbie to assimilate and improve their fitness but in all honesty much better value will be obtained in the summer.

We really ought to make the play-offs with our current squad and with our favourable run-in. After that it's a lottery.

If we could bring someone in who could potentially make a big difference in the run-in/play-offs then it would be really beneficial. I'll always remember the impact Antonio had in the mind the gap season and if we could pull off a similar signing then obviously that would be good.

That said I still think McGeady and Matias could have a big impact between now and the end of the season and I still think there may be a chance for Lopez still to shine? Whatever happens I'm sure we'll look to have every base covered as obviously the chance to go up this season is very much there.

Ipswich have just loaned Liam Feeney from Bolton for rest of season when he is out of contract. Good signing which makes our task a little harder. I think it also shows that Bolton have thrown in the towel and are now into cost-cutting mode. Mark Davies?

Good shout. Mark Davies will certainly be back in the frame if that is the case.