Kenwyne Jones

Messi could play up front but unless the striker gets support from the attacking midfield, it's irrelevant who plays there.

CC needs to get the attack minded midfield to play further up the pitch and support - they were far too deep last night and were totally anonymous. It's a tactical issue more than one of personnel.

We were poor last night but the situation can be addressed quite easily, CC just having to learn on his feet as we all knew he would have to if he is to survive here

Clearly read what you put. A pathetic player who scored 14 goals last season in a poor Cardiff team.

he was a real hero to me and i couldnt wait to watch him play last season. I couldnt believe how bad he was. It didnt matter that much that our centre halves beat him comfortably it was the fact that every time he was beaten he just stood still and gave up. Yes he scored but my gran could outmuscle mattock. I couldnt believe how little effort KJ put in he just wasnt bothered. Sad i thought. Now we are trying to sign him and unless he can get that spark back it will be a massive waste of money

Guest domSWFC

he was a real hero to me and i couldnt wait to watch him play last season. I couldnt believe how bad he was. It didnt matter that much that our centre halves beat him comfortably it was the fact that every time he was beaten he just stood still and gave up. Yes he scored but my gran could outmuscle mattock. I couldnt believe how little effort KJ put in he just wasnt bothered. Sad i thought. Now we are trying to sign him and unless he can get that spark back it will be a massive waste of money

Scores when he's not putting in any effort? Can you imagine him when he's up for it?

When he was at Sunderland they got frustrated in that he had the ability of a top class player but was too laid back. Tall, strong, good with his feet and in the air and quite quick too.

Cardiff claim there has been no bid anyway and that they won't sell cheap. It'll go to the deadline

So he was rubbish and not trying and he scored against our best ever defence.

He's going to be MINT when he's motivated.

Sign him up.