Kenwyne Jones

so the situation hasn't really changed then?

Nope.

Doesn't look likely because wednesday are apparently being quite firm about what they'll pay, in fees and wages.

Can't say I have any issues with that.

Cardiff will offload him, they want to free some wages up and he's their top earner. Or one of at least.

Watching his performance today just shows what we are missing really. Anyone defending Nuhiu today should be watching this as a comparison of target men. Everytime the ball has been played to him he's kept it and allowed midfield to run forward and join him. Rather than the ball bouncing off his knee into row Z

Edited by Southie_Owl

Watching his performance today just shows what we are missing really. Anyone defending Nuhiu today should be watching this as a comparison of target men

Absolutely. If the ball goes into him it sticks, and he can beat anyone in the air. He's the most realistically attainable version of exactly the striker we need. If the story about our offer for Hooper is true, I'd be trying that on with Cardiff for Jones too. (I will confess I don't know much about Hooper)

I've stuck up for Nuhiu in the past, and he will play better than he did today, but Big Ken is different gravy.