new new new advisor

I can't help but think of past experience where a new "boss / CEO / owner" has come in and wanted to be in full control, where only he could "aprove" or "sign off" anything, the total control guy !

That's great and works while things are new and need pulling into line but going forward it never works, people start to work towards keeping the boss happy and telling him / her what he / she wants to hear rather than telling "real life", it doesn't only happen in business but in all sorts of life, look at Hitler, Maggie, Sadam and Gadaffe

I don't know if GR has gone of not but Weeks ago I heard from two different people close to the club that chansiri is not listening to any of his advisors and commercially is clueless when it comes to running a football club, it's not really what any one wants to here and I'm hoping it to be bull. But the signs and noises look coming through looks like this could be true. Still hope not

Have we run out of bourbons?

Well we were originally going to get in some new bourbons, but then the club decided to bring in some custard creams. 

There was much haggling and negotiation regarding the custard creams.

In the end we ended up bringing in the bourbons anyway. 

Guest totemowl

I can't help but think of past experience where a new "boss / CEO / owner" has come in and wanted to be in full control, where only he could "aprove" or "sign off" anything, the total control guy !

That's great and works while things are new and need pulling into line but going forward it never works, people start to work towards keeping the boss happy and telling him / her what he / she wants to hear rather than telling "real life", it doesn't only happen in business but in all sorts of life, look at Hitler, Maggie, Sadam and Gadaffe

...or Churchill, or Jobs!

Some reight loads of bull s**t being dumped on this thread.

Guest Fedor

Well we were originally going to get in some new bourbons, but then the club decided to bring in some custard creams. 

There was much haggling and negotiation regarding the custard creams.

In the end we ended up bringing in the bourbons anyway. 

post-19248-0-42634100-1436306252.jpg