new new new advisor

I was at the club last week in the offices n round the ground with a member of staff. Didn't give too much away but did seem to make out DC is very hard to please n very indecisive. Lots of interal things goin on and he keeps giving knock back n time running out to get things done before season starts.

Seems to think Rome was built in a day.

I think it is possible GR may be pissed off with finding players n been told no all time. Think this guy gonna try do it on cheap

what,get us relegated.

Not sure if this is true or not but it does back up my fears..

I was at the club last week in the offices n round the ground with a member of staff. Didn't give too much away but did seem to make out DC is very hard to please n very indecisive. Lots of interal things goin on and he keeps giving knock back n time running out to get things done before season starts.

I think it is possible GR may be pissed off with finding players n been told no all time. Think this guy gonna try do it on cheap

Not sure if this is true or not so I'm not going to form an opinion based on it.

Not sure if this is true or not but it does back up my fears..

100% true Captain. I was there on business. They were asking me to do some work there. Lots and lots of work happening internally. Work I'd love to be involved in but as yet still heard nothing back n time running out. My mate introduced me to the guy sorting it, then on Friday I'd got one of the Thai guys wanting my number and business address but not contacted me as yet.

100% true Captain. I was there on business. They were asking me to do some work there. Lots and lots of work happening internally. Work I'd love to be involved in but as yet still heard nothing back n time running out. My mate introduced me to the guy sorting it, then on Friday I'd got one of the Thai guys wanting my number and business address but not contacted me as yet.

So, you're the one tiling the bogs.lol

Your friend is either lying or stupid.

An indecisive person would not want Rome to be built in a day.

Said a while back, wouldn't surprise me if Roeder was a temporary addition to help outline a new structure and candidates

Pretty much in place now isn't it

So why introduce him as International Recruitment and Scouting director...wouldn't surprise me if that was his job given the fact that we are linked with some international players that someone has scouted and recommended to the club

Guest totemowl

So, you still can't come back with an answer, you are happy to have a go but you aint showing any substance, put up or shut up !

Your statement comparing hitler with our chairman was full of silly overreaction.

There you go! Happy now?

So who has been looking at players then ?

With it being pre season how is Roeder supposed to be looking at players?

You'd presume Paul Senior sorted the Hunt deal and based on the endless Portuguese targets Carvalhal's team are clearly using their contacts

With it being pre season how is Roeder supposed to be looking at players?

You'd presume Paul Senior sorted the Hunt deal and based on the endless Portuguese targets Carvalhal's team are clearly using their contacts

So GR is in Amsterdam and were linked with DdZ but it's not GR who's looking at players...reyt

A few I know have first hand knowledge and some others have heard the rumours about the distant dictatorship/constant indecision but people who break ranks get shot as 'the messenger who's bursting the bubble' - but they don't help themselves by what are stupid over the top, inappropriate comparisons.  DC has paid for the right to do this his way, if that way is organised confusion, what can we do about it anyway?

I hope he gets it sorted soon perhaps being over here for a few days will make things happen or things that have happened get actually signed off or announced

I think people are right to be worried because we love the club, however for me anyway, as disappointing as some decisions have been, on the football side it is also exciting. I can't wait to see what going to happen next roll on the press conference

So GR is in Amsterdam and were linked with DdZ but it's not GR who's looking at players...reyt

De Zeeuw was invited to train with us, which he accepted

What's that got to do with Roeder being in Amsterdam..,

Did he hold his hand on the plane?