new new new advisor

In my experience you're spot on, they often "take advice" from different sources to help in their decision process until they feel confident to make their own call.

Maybe this could be why DC has been seen to be indecisive, it's just him trying to wheigh things up in his own mind ?

He's that indecisive that we've signed a head coach and three other coaches alongside three players and negotiating with a few others looking to bring in :laugh: :laugh: #clutchingatstraws

And our first league game is in how many days ? #easythisgameinnit

How many players did we let go (rubish or otherwise) and how many have we re-signed, maybe not panicking but shouldn't be complacent either..

No I agree with you...you should be worried... lol

Guest Fedor

He's that indecisive that we've signed a head coach and three other coaches alongside three players and negotiating with a few others looking to bring in :laugh: :laugh: #clutchingatstraws

2 out of 3 of the original committe gone.

3rd member rumoured to be on the way out.

Cooper fiasco went on for far too long.

#hardlyclutchingatstrawsisit?

GR stated in an interview that the chairman is more clued up about football than he's had people believe. I still don't understand why he's bought a football club though, as a business they don't make sense, particularly if your skill set means you can make more money elsewhere.

Guest totemowl

He's that indecisive that we've signed a head coach and three other coaches alongside three players and negotiating with a few others looking to bring in :laugh: :laugh: #clutchingatstraws

Not forgetting the 5 he signed as soon as he stepped thro the door in January.

Guest totemowl

did Wednesday at any point put out a statement about cooper? or was it the usual bull5hit that was trolled out by the ITKers

Do you mean journalists? That's where it came from.

Guest totemowl

Asian business people are very often reluctant to trust others. It makes business decision making very inefficient but they will not have it any other way. Expats that are employed by East Asian companies usually find it very frustrating. Meetings are usually held but the final decision is almost invariably the company chief.

If it was really as black and white as you say then asia wouldn't be packed with some of the most succesful, innovative, technology companies in the world, but it is.

I understand where you're coming from but disagree with your conclusions.