kim bo-kyung

Can a deal be finalised at last before we hear about it? Sick of all these new articles reporting 'interest' in a player, we get our hopes up then here nothing more on the matter.

Its a good thing the club are clearly very active with transfer dealings right now but wish these sports sites would shut up reporting possible deals until they are actually done. Then we can talk about them. Theres no point speculating on all these 'maybes' right now.

Edited by swfc-dan

Guest Ash76

He's more of a worker than mcgugan but doesn't have the same creativity

lol

You sure about that statement? I'm confident on him being more effective than McGugan was last season if he signs

Can't wait for the classic racist remarks ,all season long now, that will suddenly become acceptable.

My dad called our Chairman a derogatory term for a Chinese man the other day. That's one of the worst part of racist language, it's very rarely arcuate. No doubt Kim Bo will be called the same by people of that era and complete idiots.

If he's half as good ....

Was a vital part of Cardiffs team in the Prem. I think Cardiff were strange last season, the fact he didn't play might have been partly down to injury but that only accounts for a few games as he hasn't had a notable injury. In my opinion it's probably to do with the fact he probably had an appearance based contract. Cardiff seemed to neglect a lot of their foreign signings, dumping and releasing them at will last season. Qualidee players like Eikrem, Daehli, Javi Guerra, Juan Cala and Berget were all released just a season after spending millions on the lot. Kimbo managed to stay but eventually left in Jan. Since then he's proven he can be quality at this level playing every game for Wigan. I reckon he'll be perfect for our style of play. 

Very impressed by the highlights of him, clearly has genuine quality on the ball and looks quick and can finish too.

Very suprising Wigan were so abysmal last year if he was in their side, havent noticed much of him before but sounds good going off comments of posters that have seen more of him.

Would seem to be worth signing on a free. Still cant figure out what happened with him last year, unless he was injured. Wigan were a farce, couldnt buy a win for ages.

Very impressed by the highlights of him, clearly has genuine quality on the ball and looks quick and can finish too.

Very suprising Wigan were so abysmal last year if he was in their side, havent noticed much of him before but sounds good going off comments of posters that have seen more of him.

Would seem to be worth signing on a free. Still cant figure out what happened with him last year, unless he was injured. Wigan were a farce, couldnt buy a win for ages.

Slade didn't like him at Cardiff and the side around him at Wigan was poor and so low on confidence. A player with some flair often needs a competent team around him to succeed like he didn't during Cardiff's promotion season.