kim bo-kyung

We should be coming to the good part very soon. Our squad is crying out for some creativity and attacking quality. The next couple of weeks should be pretty busy. We need as many of our recruits to make the plane to Portugal as possible.

Sounds like most of them will be there already

Guest wilyfox

Nottingham Forest have joined Sheffield Wednesday in the race to sign free agent Kim Bo-Kyung. #nffc #swfc

I'm hoping CC brings out in best in lavery & may.

I don't think you'll see these two dropping so deep/out wide, defending from the front etc.

these two need to play on the shoulder of the last defender & hopefully wuth better players around them & attacking tactics we'll see them in a different light.

both have time on their side & should be preserved with.

I think May runs out wide naturally though. I was speaking to a St Johnstone fans and he says he did it for them as well

Guest ka58

There may be absolutely no truth in the above 'rumour', however I also spotted it last night and decided to ask a buddy who is a bluebird and it went a little something like this;

Me: any advice as an ex player of yours?

Buddy: He's insane I have no idea why we let him go

Me: Really?

Buddy: Used to love watching him play reminds me of David silva where they take so many touches on the ball before realising his only downfall his strength n obv not as good as silva lol just reminds of him

Me: Heard he has good vision, gr8 feet and can pick some gr8 passes but wanted to check with a bluebird and you're the only one I know lol. Well as we have a new Portuguese head Coach now who stated wants to play attractive attacking footy and put the 1mill pitch to good use, he sounds like a player Carlos Carvahal will want in his team as he fits his mould by sound of it and will keep fingers crossed for this one.

Buddy: sounds good then! Kimbo will fit well into that I think. He was one of our best players in the promotion season.

Just thought I'd share the above convo, for what it's worth.

You two sound a reyt laugh. Fancy a pint?

With the rumour that Forest are also interested in Kim I have looked a little into the partial embargo they have to work to....

"Forest cannot spend a transfer or a loan fee. They are restricted to a total spend of £600,000 a year on any new signing. That figure includes wages, agents' fees, and any other "employee costs".

Forest's difficulty going forward, though, is that another club only needs to offer such a player a wage of, say £12,000 a week, and they'll know Forest cannot match it.

They also cannot have more than 24 professional players (I think)

If we actually manage to fend off competition for a target that would be a very good sign.

well seeing as forest can only pay 11 grand a week we shouldn't be worried.

If we actually manage to fend off competition for a target that would be a very good sign.

Guest wilyfox

I thought it was 10k, no? I'd be more concerned by Reading's rumoured interest, to be honest. Kim would have strong competition for a place there. They've already got McCleary, Robson-Kanu, and have just signed Quinn who is a similar type of player to Kim. I hope that might put him off.

I thought it was 10k, no? I'd be more concerned by Reading's rumoured interest, to be honest. Kim would have strong competition for a place there. They've already got McCleary, Robson-Kanu, and have just signed Quinn who is a similar type of player to Kim. I hope that might put him off.

I'd be more worried about Reading too (if we are actually interested and linked). They are spending the sort of cash that I'd hope we would be spending after our takeover.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'd be happy with this.  Do people reckon he could be one of the 'wide' attackers in a 4-3-3??

Nottingham Forest have joined Sheffield Wednesday in the race to sign free agent Kim Bo-Kyung. #nffc #swfc

aren't they still under some sort of embargo? Something like they have to sell to buy.