kim bo-kyung

Guest Darkus Owlus

Yep if we get him & De zeew things will be starting to look good.

Agree, feeling a lot more pleased with these two names.

Both got plenty of caps for their country.

There may be absolutely no truth in the above 'rumour', however I also spotted it last night and decided to ask a buddy who is a bluebird and it went a little something like this;

Me: any advice as an ex player of yours?

Buddy: He's insane I have no idea why we let him go

Me: Really?

Buddy: Used to love watching him play reminds me of David silva where they take so many touches on the ball before realising his only downfall his strength n obv not as good as silva lol just reminds of him

Me: Heard he has good vision, gr8 feet and can pick some gr8 passes but wanted to check with a bluebird and you're the only one I know lol. Well as we have a new Portuguese head Coach now who stated wants to play attractive attacking footy and put the 1mill pitch to good use, he sounds like a player Carlos Carvahal will want in his team as he fits his mould by sound of it and will keep fingers crossed for this one.

Buddy: sounds good then! Kimbo will fit well into that I think. He was one of our best players in the promotion season.

Just thought I'd share the above convo, for what it's worth.

McGugan is not going to be here next season people need to move on and forget about him.

I agree with your sentiment and feel the same now, yes he was often quite immense for us last season but many are going on about him, in a way like he's a messiah and the only one to tread the green stuff. We're in a totally new phase now from last season when he was with us, I would be happy if he signed but not crestfallen like some if he doesn't.