kim bo-kyung

With the rumour that Forest are also interested in Kim I have looked a little into the partial embargo they have to work to....

"Forest cannot spend a transfer or a loan fee. They are restricted to a total spend of £600,000 a year on any new signing. That figure includes wages, agents' fees, and any other "employee costs".

Forest's difficulty going forward, though, is that another club only needs to offer such a player a wage of, say £12,000 a week, and they'll know Forest cannot match it.

They also cannot have more than 24 professional players (I think)

Think this is what you are looking for Darra.

Love this bit

'His status as a free agent has alerted a number of Championship clubs to his availability, most notably Nottingham Forest and Reading, but now reports suggest that Sheffield Wednesday are set to win the race for the South Korean international.'

Not heard that for a while.

Love this bit

'His status as a free agent has alerted a number of Championship clubs to his availability, most notably Nottingham Forest and Reading, but now reports suggest that Sheffield Wednesday are set to win the race for the South Korean international.'

Not heard that for a while.

Does look good for a change but I won't celebrate until he has penned on the dotted line. We know how many times this club has dashed our optimism in the past. Would be a really good signing to build off, im sure other targets would take notice and could persuade them to join.

I'm all for a sensible but aggressive approach to our summer business.

Spending 12 million on Rhodes and paying him 40k a week is more a statement of rank stupidity than anything else.

never seen this guy play in real life but feel i will be disappointed if we miss out on him, also great from an Asian PR point of view for the club.

Got a korean mate here who only supports teams with fellow nationals in it as he doesnt have links to any particular clubs/cities in the UK.