SkyBet reopen betting on next manager

If, as some have suggested, we are looking to appoint a head coach to work alongside a supreme overlord of football within a technical committee could the bookies possibly state that none of the runners become appointed as 'manager' and therefore not pay out on any of them?

No, that would be with The Bizzle Bookmakers.

just put £10 on ozzie owl and barny for assistant.

Sorry mate, I have on good authority that Barny feels he has served his apprenticeship and wants the number 1 position or no deal.

Allardyce nailed on next manager of Leicester - good odds, If I am a betting man which I am then I am getting my money on that one!

CC is now very good odds at 6/4.

I reckon Cooper, Sheridan, Allardyce are no go's so that leaves Big Nige at 10/1 as the next likely person after CC.

Oh what fun.

If the aim is promotion by 2017? Then why oh why, are DC and the committee farting around over the likes of CC and Cooper, when the likes of Pearson, Big Sam and Lambert are available?

Dunno. Perhaps if you ask the same question in a few more threads you might get lucky.

Manager Specials

Next Permanent Manager

You're betting on: who will be appointed the next permanent manager of a club/country

• Others available on request
  • Every effort will be made to quote all potential new managers for the market, but should a manager not quoted be appointed, all bets will stand.
  • Caretaker and interim managers will not count unless they complete at least 10 competitive games and they will then be deemed the permanent manager.
  • Should a club appoint a director of football this will not count in the settlement of permanent manager markets.

• In the event that a club change the structure of their management team and do not call the appointed individual first team manager, SkyBet will settle the market on the individual who is responsible for selecting the first team. In the event of any ambiguity over the appointment, SkyBet may determine using its reasonable discretion how to settle the market based on all the information available to it at the relevant time.

CC is now very good odds at 6/4.

Thats a big shift.

As had been said, if the job title is a bit ambiguous it'll be interesting to see who they'll pay out on.

I'm starting to think this will just be a straight swap - 'head coach' Gray and assistant Deehan out - 'head coach' Carvalhal and an assistant in.

For those saying Cooper won't want to be an assistant- money talks. Doubt he's on a big wage at Swindon. A 50% pay rise would make anyone sit up and take notice.

Thats a big shift.

As had been said, if the job title is a bit ambiguous it'll be interesting to see who they'll pay out on.

I'm starting to think this will just be a straight swap - 'head coach' Gray and assistant Deehan out - 'head coach' Carvalhal and an assistant in.

For those saying Cooper won't want to be an assistant- money talks. Doubt he's on a big wage at Swindon. A 50% pay rise would make anyone sit up and take notice.

Got to think if it was a straight swap they would've announced Carvalhal as soon as he was sorted?

<p>

Manager Specials Next Permanent Manager

You're betting on: who will be appointed the next permanent manager of a club/country

• Others available on request
  • Every effort will be made to quote all potential new managers for the market, but should a manager not quoted be appointed, all bets will stand.
  • Caretaker and interim managers will not count unless they complete at least 10 competitive games and they will then be deemed the permanent manager.
  • Should a club appoint a director of football this will not count in the settlement of permanent manager markets.
  • In the event that a club change the structure of their management team and do not call the appointed individual first team manager, SkyBet will settle the market on the individual who is responsible for selecting the first team. In the event of any ambiguity over the appointment, SkyBet may determine using its reasonable discretion how to settle the market based on all the information available to it at the relevant time.
Can I get some odds on Att Chansiri? lol