SkyBet reopen betting on next manager

1. @SkyBet How come you've re-opened betting for the next Sheffield Wednesday manager? You closed it for a few days

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

@swfcfollow A decision has been made by the traders to open the market again following Nigel Pearson leaving Leicester City this evening.

Amazeballs. Totes amazeballs.

I still don't think Carvalhal is going to be head coach. Imo, the committee is trying to embed a new footballing philosophy within the club, of which CC will play a major part. They want him here for the long term, so it doesn't make sense to make him head coach, which is such a vulnerable position these days. If we didn't get off to a good start, the pressure to get rid of him would be massive, and if we had to sack him then we'd be back to square 1. I think they'll want somebody else to be in the firing line instead of CC

Edited by Surrey_Owl

Well you will keep the click bait trash that is HITC in business.

To be fair I simply clicked in to it from NewsNow; I don't have the time or the spare brain capacity, to know which are the best or worst sites for information... This damn place is taking up too much as it is, not to mention other more important non football matters, so apologies.

Consider myself told!