Wednesday enhance match day experience !

I think winning would enhance my match day experience and all around me ...

i wonder how many Wednesday songs they will have to keep playing lol just hope they don't listen to requests as somebody might request Annie's song !! see that going downhill fast ..........

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/wednesday-enhance-matchday-experience-2509089.aspx

I think that you can probably have both.

Matchday 'experience' = more revenue = better players = results

You have to have matchday 'experience' or you fall behind your rivals - all the successful clubs (increasingly so even in this division) do it.

Commercial nonsense is important

We are struggling to assemble a squad and yet the focus seems to be completely elsewhere.  If I wanted to take the kids to see children's performers then I would take them to monkey business or do something else on a Saturday afternoon.  This would be good, provided we can have a side who can complete.  Imagine taking to your kids in the back of the car on the way home - "So how was it"? "I thought the clowns were great, but seeing us get beat again spoilt my afternoon"! Football is a simple game and success is built on the strength of your squad and having a decent management team.

Guest Grez Bez

Why do people think that the club can only do one thing at a time? IE they have concentrated on this rather than look for players? There are teams of people with different goals

It's a positive move. There is nothing to whinge about

We are struggling to assemble a squad and yet the focus seems to be completely elsewhere. If I wanted to take the kids to see children's performers then I would take them to monkey business or do something else on a Saturday afternoon. This would be good, provided we can have a side who can complete. Imagine taking to your kids in the back of the car on the way home - "So how was it"? "I thought the clowns were great, but seeing us get beat again spoilt my afternoon"! Football is a simple game and success is built on the strength of your squad and having a decent management team.

Seriously? Why do you think the club would only be able to do one thing at a time? This will have come from a totally different department to the actual footballing side. Jesus Christ, Wednesday fans at the minute will literally moan about anything...the matchday experience does need improving, so something that is costing the club so little is surely worth trying

The club appear to be making match day more than just turning up and watching the game, by trying to involve supporters in what some might see as being an enjoyable way of killing a few minutes, and perhaps entertaining younger kids who might otherwise become bored very quickly. Let's see how it pans out, before ridiculing the idea, and dismissing it out of hand.

Seriously? Why do you think the club would only be able to do one thing at a time? This will have come from a totally different department to the actual footballing side. Jesus Christ, Wednesday fans at the minute will literally moan about anything...the matchday experience does need improving, so something that is costing the club so little is surely worth trying

One word-priorities! Stop moaning about fans moaning you hypocrite